Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Weekly Black and White Challenge - w/e 4 September - Theme - Food

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
scrimmy
scrimmy e2 Member 5365 forum postsscrimmy vcard Scotland5 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2013 - 12:17 PM

Trying to keep it nice and simple and accessible ..... we all have food about the house (although I may be able to think of one exception ;-0) so there should be no excuses for a lack of entries. So lets see your interpretation of B & W food shots. Now try and remember not to eat it before you photograph it. Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Apologies if this has been a theme recently.

Rules

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
4. All uploads must be B&W
5. Only one upload per member
6. Please feel free to comment on any entries
7. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
8. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
9. Have fun

If you are interested in black and white photography please join the black and white group .

Started By: Sandgrouse
Leader: JawDborn
Established: 19 Jan 2011 - 8:24 PM

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
29 Aug 2013 - 12:17 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96030 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2013 - 12:20 PM

I have bananas, oranges, lemons, brioche rolls and a packet of cookies in the house - maybe I'll buy some more 'specially...... actually if I root around I think there might be packet of jelly babies somewhere Smile

scrimmy
scrimmy e2 Member 5365 forum postsscrimmy vcard Scotland5 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2013 - 12:36 PM

ooohhh Jelly Babies.....family legend has it that I used to bite the heads off and throw the bodies away...... Wink

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96030 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2013 - 12:44 PM

Quote: Ooohhh Jelly Babies.....family legend has it that I used to bite the heads off and throw the bodies away...... Wink

Family legend also has it that you were dropped on your head as baby which explains everything.............Tongue

Gary66
Gary66  1158 forum posts England
30 Aug 2013 - 8:13 AM

My aunty use to send me to the sweet shop for jelly babies and she said make sure they are all boys,
Why?
You get more apparently, couldn't work it out until I got older!

Wilco54
Wilco54 e2 Member 2137 forum postsWilco54 vcard Luxembourg1 Constructive Critique Points
30 Aug 2013 - 4:58 PM

Quote: I have bananas, oranges, lemons, brioche rolls and a packet of cookies in the house - maybe I'll buy some more 'specially...... actually if I root around I think there might be packet of jelly babies somewhere Smile

I cant wait to see a photo that puts jelly babies, lingerie, masks and skeletons together!!

Griff2012
Griff2012 e2 Member 2329 forum postsGriff2012 vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
30 Aug 2013 - 8:52 PM

[/quote]I cant wait to see a photo that puts jelly babies, lingerie, masks and skeletons together!!
[/quote]

OK Alison, there's a challenge! I'm waiting too Grin

cattyal
30 Aug 2013 - 8:55 PM

I shall put my thinking cap on - don't hold your breath Smile

rambler
rambler e2 Member 6469 forum postsrambler vcard England14 Constructive Critique Points
30 Aug 2013 - 11:30 PM

Quote: I cant wait to see a photo that puts jelly babies, lingerie, masks and skeletons together!!

Is that a particular fetish of yours Chris? SmileSmile

Ken

JawDborn
JawDborn e2 Member 2728 forum postsJawDborn vcard England
31 Aug 2013 - 1:49 PM

Talking about fetishes, did you read in the paper about eproctophilia?. It is the condition aroused by other people passing wind? Professor Griffiths, of Nottingham Trent University, is quoted as saying "...eproctophiles spend an abnormal amount of time thinking about farting and having recurring fantasies" about it.

Enjoy your curries, and sweet dreams.GrinGrinGrin

scrimmy
2 Sep 2013 - 4:33 PM

hmmmmm don't think anybody has eaten this weekend Smile
maybe Jack's comment has put everyone off TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

Griff2012
Griff2012 e2 Member 2329 forum postsGriff2012 vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
2 Sep 2013 - 7:26 PM

Held my nose and found something edible! Smile

rambler
rambler e2 Member 6469 forum postsrambler vcard England14 Constructive Critique Points
4 Sep 2013 - 1:03 AM

Fortunately tomatoes are not wind pollinated Tongue

cattyal
4 Sep 2013 - 3:26 PM

Come on peeps - we need more entries Smile

scrimmy
4 Sep 2013 - 4:57 PM

anything counts as foodstuff Smile

imgp9361.jpg

4 minutes from shooting to uploading... well maybe 5 now Tongue

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.