Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Weekly Black and White Challenge Ending 9th July 2014, Theme is Jobs

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
AndS
AndS e2 Member 2855 forum postsAndS vcard England
2 Jul 2014 - 9:07 PM

OK so this weeks challenge is Jobs, I want to see photo's related to your job or someone doing their job (extra points here for poledancers and strippers Wink)

The rules as always:

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
4. All uploads must be B&W (or sepia toned)
5. Only one upload per member
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
8. Have fun

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
2 Jul 2014 - 9:07 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
2 Jul 2014 - 9:15 PM

Damn - am I going to have get my tassels out again?

Crazycurtis28

Cannot take pictures in my job area Sad
Will have to get someone else then Wink Plenty of gentleman clubs near me...

Coast
Coast Critique Team 61110 forum postsCoast vcard United Kingdom292 Constructive Critique Points
2 Jul 2014 - 9:25 PM

Quote: Cannot take pictures in my job area Sad
Will have to get someone else then Wink Plenty of gentleman clubs near me...

I was taken to some salubrious Gentleman's club in Swindon following a meeting at our Depot! I've been told since that it was burnt down after some disgruntled punter drove his car into it!

It was just round the corner from a very nice Chinese restaurant. Seemed like a good idea at the time but wasn't! Didn't stay long - they were offering us gift vouchers to buy which I found quite amusing the thought of buying someone a gift voucher to a Pole Dancing Club!

Coast
Coast Critique Team 61110 forum postsCoast vcard United Kingdom292 Constructive Critique Points
2 Jul 2014 - 9:28 PM

Quote: Damn - am I going to have get my tassels out again?

I take it this is not work related in any way but just a shot at the extra points on offer? Grin

Can't quite imagine you shuffling your yellow folders around dressed as some Burlesque Dancer!... No wait a minute I can! Oh dear....

Grin

AndS
2 Jul 2014 - 9:36 PM

Quote: Damn - am I going to have get my tassels out again?

OK, I can extend the theme to hobbies and pastimes...just for youGrin

Quote: Can't quite imagine you shuffling your yellow folders around dressed as some Burlesque Dancer!... No wait a minute I can! Oh dear....

Think this may be a common thought Smile

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
2 Jul 2014 - 10:42 PM

Nice to see I've fired your imaginations again Smile And on that note I'm off to bed....... Smile

Crazycurtis28

Quote: I was taken to some salubrious Gentleman's club in Swindon following a meeting at our Depot! I've been told since that it was burnt down after some disgruntled punter drove his car into it!

That is true, although I think it turned out to be a jealous boyfriend who found out his girlfriend was working there... It has also been rebuilt.
I know the Chinese you speak of, lovely place.

Last Modified By Moderator Team at 3 Jul 2014 - 8:50 AM
shakeyhands
shakeyhands e2 Member 2254 forum postsshakeyhands vcard Canada
6 Jul 2014 - 1:19 AM

Being Superwoman in your spare time could also be considered a job could it not AlisonWink? I haven't moved, still waiting Tongue . My wife dusts me off now and again, claims the neighbors are starting to ask questions TongueTongue

Crazycurtis28

Not sure if mine is valid being a photo taken from an iPhone? But I uploaded anyway Wink

cattyal
8 Jul 2014 - 10:29 PM

Sorry Shakey - the neighbours will have to continue asking questions for a wee while yet. My weekend is fully booked so Superwoman won't be appearing just yet!

AndS
9 Jul 2014 - 5:23 PM

Time for a bump, still a couple of hours to get an entry in Smile

Coast
9 Jul 2014 - 7:58 PM

Made it with minutes to spare Grin

AndS
9 Jul 2014 - 8:00 PM

Ok all, time's up. Back shortly

AndS
9 Jul 2014 - 8:25 PM

Right then, only 4 entries but each one could have won, thanks to all for taking part.

After much deliberation.....even though it came from an iphone Tongue this weeks winner is Andy, good to see someone else has to sneak a picture at work. Was debating if that keyboard was new or recently cleaned for the photo Smile

So over to you for next week's challenge and hopefully we'll get a few more entries Grin

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.