Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Weekly Black and White Challenge Ending the 16July 2014, Theme is Vintage

9 Jul 2014 11:17PM
In a world filled with modernisation, advances in technology and "out with the old, in with the new", it would be nice to capture something vintage. A car, derelict building from the past, an old B&W tv or even your Nan. Choice is yours Smile
As this is my first attempt, I rather struggled to think of a theme. Hope you enjoy it Smile

The rules as always:

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
4. All uploads must be B&W (or sepia toned)
5. Only one upload per member
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
8. Have fun

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

wrinkles e2
5 351 United Kingdom
10 Jul 2014 11:59AM
old-legs-.jpg

cattyal e2
9 6.1k 6 England
10 Jul 2014 3:27PM
Hi Graham - can you upload your photo to the 'photos' section please? That way you can have larger pics of course, plus the exif is there so that we can make sure images are taken after the announcement of the challenge and everything is nicely kept together.

Thanks!
10 Jul 2014 3:29PM
You beat me to it Smile
cattyal e2
9 6.1k 6 England
10 Jul 2014 3:42PM
I'm not usually this diligent (and am supposed to be working anyway) but happened to take a look to see what the new challenge is.

Happily I have a house stuffed full of vintage Smile
AlanJ e2
1 426 England
10 Jul 2014 4:19PM
Mine will be a selfie Sad
10 Jul 2014 4:22PM
Ha, it still counts Wink
rambler e2
6 477 14 England
10 Jul 2014 7:16PM
I'm in this week with a shot I took before I knew the theme for this week. Smile

Apologies for my recent absence.

Ken
AndS e2
2 869 England
13 Jul 2014 4:21PM
I'm in
15 Jul 2014 2:18PM
Time for a bump I think. one more day to go Smile Looking forward to the decision making!
cattyal e2
9 6.1k 6 England
15 Jul 2014 2:23PM
The week is going by far too quickly again - I've a family shoot tomorrow evening so had better do something tonight! The tricky bit is the B&W bit - easy to lob together vintage stuff in colour - not so easy in B&W!
Wilco54 e2
2 137 1 Luxembourg
16 Jul 2014 3:13PM
After a few weeks' absence due to work and travelling I am pleased to get one in this week - as it were! There's been some good entries over the last few weeks , this week looks good too!
AlanJ e2
1 426 England
16 Jul 2014 7:50PM
OK I'm in. Thin pickings this week. Took this in case I couldn't find anything better. Which I didn't !
Asked her indoors to model but when I told her the theme she said no! Can you believe it? Never understand women Wink
16 Jul 2014 9:04PM
Sorry for the late input. I was viewing a potential house Smile

I shall look over the entries now and get back to you!
16 Jul 2014 9:15PM
So, thank you to everyone who entered. It was great to see what people came up with.
This was a hard decision to make as there was something about each picture that appealed to me! Especially the Vintage Ducati!

The winner though, Is Cattyal.
I like the way the light falls on the objects, and seeing the phone and shoes brings back memories of visiting old museums of a time long past.
Good work Smile

I look forward to seeing what you will challenge us with

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.