Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 1

Weekly Black and White Challenge Ending the 16July 2014, Theme is Vintage

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
AndS
AndS e2 Member 2855 forum postsAndS vcard England
16 Jul 2014 - 9:18 PM

Well done Ali, think the nearly dead fox sealed it for me Tongue Good challenge Andy and thanks for hosting

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
16 Jul 2014 - 9:18 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Coast
Coast Critique Team 61088 forum postsCoast vcard United Kingdom292 Constructive Critique Points
16 Jul 2014 - 9:20 PM

Well done Alison. I know you'll be delighted as always Grin

Good subject and well done Andy on a good job for your first one. Apologies that I couldn't get my bottom into gear and produce a suitable image in time. Usual work excuse! Some good entries again.

Paul

AlanJ
AlanJ e2 Member 1417 forum postsAlanJ vcard England
16 Jul 2014 - 9:27 PM

Well done Alison.
Cheers Andy Smile

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96056 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
16 Jul 2014 - 9:31 PM

You're not far wrong Paul - you can probably guess what my response on reading of my success was Wink

Thanks Andy and I'll be back before bedtime, hopefully, with a new challenge!

Wilco54
Wilco54 e2 Member 2137 forum postsWilco54 vcard Luxembourg1 Constructive Critique Points
16 Jul 2014 - 10:11 PM

Well done Ali, it was an excellent still life - literally!!!

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96056 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
16 Jul 2014 - 10:34 PM

Thanks Chris - the fox is now back around the neck of my mannequin torso which sits at the top of the stairs wearing a fluffy bunny mask Smile

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 1110265 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
17 Jul 2014 - 6:45 AM

there are some phrases that have to be treasured and this is one - sounds almost like a WW2 code phrase read out at 18.00 by the BBC to inform the Resistance of their next mission Smile

Quote: the fox is now back around the neck of my mannequin torso which sits at the top of the stairs wearing a fluffy bunny mask

Last Modified By brian1208 at 17 Jul 2014 - 6:46 AM
cattyal
17 Jul 2014 - 8:19 AM

Damn - I have been revealed....... Smile

Quote: There are some phrases that have to be treasured and this is one - sounds almost like a WW2 code phrase read out at 18.00 by the BBC to inform the Resistance of their next mission Smile

the fox is now back around the neck of my mannequin torso which sits at the top of the stairs wearing a fluffy bunny mask

FredDee
FredDee  156 forum posts United Kingdom
17 Jul 2014 - 9:22 AM

Well done Alison, great image... and thanks for the challenge Andy, glad you liked the Ducati Grin

Fred

AlanJ
AlanJ e2 Member 1417 forum postsAlanJ vcard England
17 Jul 2014 - 9:46 AM

Quote: the fox is now back around the neck of my mannequin torso which sits at the top of the stairs wearing a fluffy bunny mask Smile

I can just imagine a house guest going to the loo in the night having forgotten about the mannequin - I should keep some smelling salts handy Smile

cattyal
21 Jul 2014 - 8:27 AM

Quote: the fox is now back around the neck of my mannequin torso which sits at the top of the stairs wearing a fluffy bunny mask Smile

I can just imagine a house guest going to the loo in the night having forgotten about the mannequin - I should keep some smelling salts handy Smile

Happily I don't have house guests (apart from maybe mice in the winter) so the mannequin scares no-one Smile

AndS
21 Jul 2014 - 2:30 PM

Quote: Happily I don't have house guests (apart from maybe mice in the winter) so the mannequin scares no-one Smile

I can see a money making scheme here....Welcome to Alison's House of Horrors Tongue

cattyal
30 Jul 2014 - 6:20 PM

Quote: Happily I don't have house guests (apart from maybe mice in the winter) so the mannequin scares no-one Smile

I can see a money making scheme here....Welcome to Alison's House of Horrors Tongue

Problem is I'm an unsociable individual and discourage visitors Smile

AndS
30 Jul 2014 - 8:03 PM

Quote: discourage visitors

Lock them in the dungeon Tongue

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.