Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Get on1's Perfect Effects 9.5 for FREE! (£48 value)

Weekly Black and White Challenge Ending the 16July 2014, Theme is Vintage

AndS Plus
2 1.6k England
16 Jul 2014 9:18PM
Well done Ali, think the nearly dead fox sealed it for me Tongue Good challenge Andy and thanks for hosting

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Coast Plus
7 1.6k 292 United Kingdom
16 Jul 2014 9:20PM
Well done Alison. I know you'll be delighted as always Grin

Good subject and well done Andy on a good job for your first one. Apologies that I couldn't get my bottom into gear and produce a suitable image in time. Usual work excuse! Some good entries again.

Paul
AlanJ Plus
2 501 England
16 Jul 2014 9:27PM
Well done Alison.
Cheers Andy Smile
cattyal Plus
10 6.8k 6 England
16 Jul 2014 9:31PM
You're not far wrong Paul - you can probably guess what my response on reading of my success was Wink

Thanks Andy and I'll be back before bedtime, hopefully, with a new challenge!
Wilco54 Plus
3 179 1 Luxembourg
16 Jul 2014 10:11PM
Well done Ali, it was an excellent still life - literally!!!
cattyal Plus
10 6.8k 6 England
16 Jul 2014 10:34PM
Thanks Chris - the fox is now back around the neck of my mannequin torso which sits at the top of the stairs wearing a fluffy bunny mask Smile
brian1208 Plus
11 10.7k 12 United Kingdom
17 Jul 2014 6:45AM
there are some phrases that have to be treasured and this is one - sounds almost like a WW2 code phrase read out at 18.00 by the BBC to inform the Resistance of their next mission Smile

Quote:the fox is now back around the neck of my mannequin torso which sits at the top of the stairs wearing a fluffy bunny mask
cattyal Plus
10 6.8k 6 England
17 Jul 2014 8:19AM
Damn - I have been revealed....... Smile

Quote:There are some phrases that have to be treasured and this is one - sounds almost like a WW2 code phrase read out at 18.00 by the BBC to inform the Resistance of their next mission Smile

the fox is now back around the neck of my mannequin torso which sits at the top of the stairs wearing a fluffy bunny mask

FredDee 1 58 United Kingdom
17 Jul 2014 9:22AM
Well done Alison, great image... and thanks for the challenge Andy, glad you liked the Ducati Grin

Fred
AlanJ Plus
2 501 England
17 Jul 2014 9:46AM

Quote:the fox is now back around the neck of my mannequin torso which sits at the top of the stairs wearing a fluffy bunny mask Smile

I can just imagine a house guest going to the loo in the night having forgotten about the mannequin - I should keep some smelling salts handy Smile
cattyal Plus
10 6.8k 6 England
21 Jul 2014 8:27AM

Quote:the fox is now back around the neck of my mannequin torso which sits at the top of the stairs wearing a fluffy bunny mask Smile

I can just imagine a house guest going to the loo in the night having forgotten about the mannequin - I should keep some smelling salts handy Smile

Happily I don't have house guests (apart from maybe mice in the winter) so the mannequin scares no-one Smile
AndS Plus
2 1.6k England
21 Jul 2014 2:30PM

Quote:Happily I don't have house guests (apart from maybe mice in the winter) so the mannequin scares no-one Smile

I can see a money making scheme here....Welcome to Alison's House of Horrors Tongue
cattyal Plus
10 6.8k 6 England
30 Jul 2014 6:20PM

Quote:Happily I don't have house guests (apart from maybe mice in the winter) so the mannequin scares no-one Smile

I can see a money making scheme here....Welcome to Alison's House of Horrors Tongue

Problem is I'm an unsociable individual and discourage visitors Smile
AndS Plus
2 1.6k England
30 Jul 2014 8:03PM

Quote:discourage visitors

Lock them in the dungeon Tongue

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.