Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Weekly Macro Challenge - BRUSHES - ends Sunday 16th September 2012

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96032 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Sep 2012 - 9:22 PM

This week I want to see Brushes - paint brushes, toothbrushes, hairbrushes, nail brushes, scrubbing brushes, makeup brushes - any kind of brush - I'm sure there's plenty I've not thought of.

Yes - I can hear your groans from here - but it supposed to be a challenge Smile

The Rules are as follows:

1. The challenge is just for fun.
    2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
    3. All images must be uploaded by 8 pm on Sunday 16th September in the Weekly Macro Challenge group photo area.
    4. Only one upload per member.
    5. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
    6. The person who hosts is the judge for that weeks challenge and the judge’s decision is final.
    7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.
    8. Have fun

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    9 Sep 2012 - 9:22 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96032 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Sep 2012 - 11:37 AM

Well I presume no-one is going to enter this week - that'll make the judging easy then Smile

oldblokeh
    oldblokeh  3794 forum posts United Kingdom
    16 Sep 2012 - 12:07 PM

Don't be too sure... Tongue

cattyal
    16 Sep 2012 - 12:30 PM

Quote: Don't be too sure... Tongue

Ok then - I'll check in this evening and hope to be pleasantly surprised! Tongue

oldblokeh
    oldblokeh  3794 forum posts United Kingdom
    16 Sep 2012 - 2:42 PM

Sorry to disappoint you Wink

cattyal
    16 Sep 2012 - 7:54 PM

5 minutes to go folks ......

cattyal
    16 Sep 2012 - 8:23 PM

Thanks to those of you who joined in this week - either the subject matter was too hard or everyone was too busy .....

It's up to tonight's winner to get the numbers up for next week - and the crown this week goes to Lumi for her cat hair brush - I thought it was mine for a moment but then I remembered that my hair is brown and my brush is black Smile

Over to you Sarah and good luck!

lumi
    lumi  243 forum posts United Kingdom
    16 Sep 2012 - 8:28 PM

Thank you Alison, I'm chuffed and Marmalade enjoyed his brushing too.

cattyal
    16 Sep 2012 - 8:50 PM

You're welcome Smile I'm guessing Marmalade isn't actually marmalade coloured?

lumi
    lumi  243 forum posts United Kingdom
    17 Sep 2012 - 7:48 PM

Well, actually he is a vibrant orange, but it just seems to be on the tips of his fur, when you brush him a lot of the under creamy colour shows. He's a friendly old thing and features in many of our photos.

thedude1994
    19 Sep 2012 - 9:41 AM

guys what's up is there gonna be a chalenge for this week

cattyal
    21 Sep 2012 - 10:26 PM

Sarah doesn't seem to have logged on for several days now - I'll set a quick weekend challenge instead - if Sarah does pop up then she can judge Smile

cattyal
    21 Sep 2012 - 10:50 PM

Ignore me - Sarah did set a challenge - Books - I wasn't reading the forums with sufficient diligence to notice it - and now I do remember it being set!

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.