Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Weekly Macro Challenge - ends 18 December - Christmas Decorations

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96056 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Dec 2011 - 10:19 PM

Another weekly challenge - I'm going to get seasonal today and ask you to give me some nice macros of Christmas Deccies - tinsel, baubles, glitter - whatever you fancy.

Hopefully even if you don't really do Christmas (like me) you do at least have something about the house (I have a decoration stash purely for photos)

So, study those decorations and give me your best by 6pm next Sunday.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    11 Dec 2011 - 10:19 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Andy_Cundell
    12 Dec 2011 - 10:06 AM

I'll have to get some decorations out and stop being a scrouge!Tongue

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96056 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    12 Dec 2011 - 10:19 AM

Mine are in a box in the loft Smile

cattyal
    16 Dec 2011 - 11:04 PM

I was just wondering what this weeks challenge was and realised that I was the one that set it - I hold the voddy responsible!

I hope someone comes out to play this week - only a couple of days to go!

Andy_Cundell
    17 Dec 2011 - 10:31 AM

I will have to go out to the garage now and get the bloody decs out!Grin Doesn't mean I have to put them up though!

cattyal
    17 Dec 2011 - 12:57 PM

well at this rate you could photograph a brick and you'd win this week!

cattyal
    18 Dec 2011 - 3:00 PM

Nice to see a few entries but we could do with some more! Another 3 hours to go folks!

oldblokeh
    oldblokeh  3815 forum posts United Kingdom
    18 Dec 2011 - 3:04 PM

Still looking for a festive brick. Tongue

cattyal
    18 Dec 2011 - 3:09 PM

Quote: Still looking for a festive brick. Tongue

A bit of glitter and you're sorted Smile I'm sure you've an xmas card knocking around that's covered in glitter. That stuff comes off everywhere..... just rub it on the brick - or spud - or carrot - I'm not fussed.......

cattyal
    18 Dec 2011 - 6:28 PM

Right - that's another challenge over and thank you all for joining in. Hopefully it's just the time of year that's keeping numbers low !

As usual I don't faff about when judging - I'm going to award 1st tonight to Lumi for her Father Christmas Candle. As usual I couldn't decide between all the images.......

Over to you Sarah for the next challenge!

lumi
    lumi  243 forum posts United Kingdom
    18 Dec 2011 - 8:44 PM

Thanks very much Alison, lots of help from old blokeh with hand held lighting with this one.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.