Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
This week's challenge is Clue!
Imagine you are Sherlock Holmes. What is that clue you see through your magnifying glass?
1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 6 pm on the 8th Jan in the Macro group photo area
4. The title of your entry should begin "Weekly Macro Challenge".
5. Only one upload per member
6. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
7. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
8. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
9. Have fun
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
Where do we upload them to please?
Just look up - there's a button towards the top of this page saying 'photos'
So, who's sleuthing, then?
Many happy returns, Andy! Hope you've had a great birthday.
Dvaid, great shot of the wasp. I think you got the wrong 'Photos' button - Alison meant the one below the one at the top of the page, if you see what I mean, but I found your photo anyway
This week's winner is Alison, who seems to have captured the offender attempting to escape the scene of the crime - very imaginative. Over to you!
Thank you Steve I'm about to eat the featured muffin - and maybe the second one too
I'll be back shortly with a new challenge.....
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
This month's sponsor
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
30th April 2013 - 31st May 2013
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View May's Photo Month Calendar