Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Posted on behalf of Lumi
New Challenge Time - this week I challenge you to produce macros of stationery items, pens, pencils paper envelopes etc.
The Rules are:
1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8 pm on Sunday 15th July in the Macro group photo area.
4. The title of your entry should begin "Weekly Macro Challenge".
5. Only one upload per member.
6. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
7. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final.
8. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.
9. Have fun
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
Some lovely entries so far, just a reminder to get your photos in by 8.00pm.
I assume rule 4 is no longer operative , as this is the Weelky Macro Challenge group.
That's my assumption too, and Sarah agrees.
True - rule four is not really applicable any more
Time's up and now I remember why winning the previous challenge is a two edged sword. I really had great difficulty making a decision on this, but the Parker pen nib wins, well done Stuart 463, lovely lighting and background.
The biro photo was a very close second, what a shot and excellent composition as well. Where has that pen been?
Thank you for the other brilliant entries, which made choosing very hard.
Congratulations Stuart - yes great image. I really like the detail you've captured.
Thanks for hosting Sarah - I enjoyed rooting through my husband's messy desk drawers looking for a subject!
Looking forward to your challenge for the coming week Stuart.
Thanks Sarah and well done to all who took part. I will post next weeks challenge shortly ....
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
1st July 2014 - 31st July 2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View July's Photo Month Calendar