Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Weekly Macro Challenge w/e March 4th 6 pm

26 Feb 2012 7:37PM
C'mon Everyone,

I'm expecting higher than normal entries for this weeks challenge 'cos I'd like you all to rummage in your drawers...........kitchen drawers that is!!!

I'm looking forward to the privilege of picking one of your macro shots of kitchen utensils/anything used for the preparation of food as the winner next Sunday.

Hope you all enjoy rummaging!!!

Cheers

Elaine

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

29 Feb 2012 11:20PM
Macro Challenge - Kitchen Utensils. 4 more days left - ends Sunday 4th March. C'mon all you Gordon Ramsays/Nigella Lawsons. Hope you find this theme interesting.
3 Days Left - Macro Shots of any Kitchen Utensils - Ends Sunday 6 pm 4th March
Last day for Macro Shots of Kitchen Utensils - Still loads of time to upload a shot - Challenge ends 6 pm this evening.

See you later when I'll announce the winner.

Cheers All

Elaine
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
4 Mar 2012 9:57AM
I've not forgotten - I should be able to have a rummage in my kitchen drawers later in the hope I find something!
4 Mar 2012 12:10PM
Great - hope you find something interesting Alison
Tick.......tick..........tick........tick.......6 pm.............That's it folks - times up!

Wow....some great images here! Thanks for making my job sooooo difficult everyone!!!

Be back shortly to announce the winner.

Cheers

Elaine
Oh that was so difficult.......there's something commendable in all of these shots......but I've decided my winner is..

dwilkin's "Apple Corer" - great image Darren - I loved the point of view, the sharpness and the processing of this shot - it looks great in b & w and I liked the bokeh effect in the background.

So over to you Darren - hope you enjoy setting the challenge and being the judge for the coming week.

Thanks to everyone - it was fun running the challenge, hope you enjoyed taking part.

Cheers

Elaine
dwilkin e2
8 24.3k United Kingdom
4 Mar 2012 6:35PM
Oh dear... It's only the second time I've entered this, and it's the second time I've won! I didn't think I was THAT good! Wink

Or anything much past average, actually, but I'll have a quick think about this and post a new subject in a little while.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.