Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Weekly Macro Challenge week ending Sunday 13th April

drawmaster 4 177 England
7 Apr 2014 12:47AM
New week, new challenge,
The topic for this weeks macro challenge is.....

Jewellery

The rules are
1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken AFTER the theme is announced.
3. The challenge runs from 8pm on the Sunday and runs until 8pm on the following Sunday.
4. Only one upload per member.
5. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that weeks challenge and the judge's decision is final.
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.
8. Have fun.

Good Luck Wink

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

AndS e2
2 960 England
13 Apr 2014 10:55AM
Bump, I'm in, need a few more entries Smile
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
13 Apr 2014 12:54PM
You looked so lonely all on yer tod so I have put in an appearance...Smile
AndS e2
2 960 England
13 Apr 2014 3:01PM
Don't feel quite so bad now with my rack of female jewelleryTongue
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
13 Apr 2014 3:48PM
Your female jewellery...my lip glosses last week...no need for anyone to read too much into that...Blush
13 Apr 2014 5:45PM
I'm in! Hmmm, with all the lipstick and jewelry showin up in the challenges lately, kinda makes me wonder what the entries in next SP challenge might be like TongueTongueTongue
Coast e2
6 1.5k 292 United Kingdom
13 Apr 2014 5:51PM
Phew! I'm in. No lipstick in sight Grin
cattyal e2
9 6.3k 6 England
13 Apr 2014 7:01PM
Glad to see plenty of entries - phew Smile I've only just got home having been away all weekend - I might be able to squeeze something in before 7pm but first I need to get changed into my slobby scruff around the house stuff and make a coffee...........
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
13 Apr 2014 7:19PM

Quote:I might be able to squeeze something in before 7pm but first I need to get changed into my slobby scruff around the house stuff and make a coffee...........

Calm down to panic level, Alison...8pm is the cut-off, unless you have changed the rules without telling anyone else?Grin
cattyal e2
9 6.3k 6 England
13 Apr 2014 7:23PM
AH - oh yes - well it's been a busy weekend Smile Coffee is half drunk now so I should have time to cobble something together by 8pm Smile
drawmaster 4 177 England
13 Apr 2014 8:05PM
OK. Thanks to all our participants this week, times up, back shortly with the result Wink
AndS e2
2 960 England
13 Apr 2014 8:09PM

Quote: Hmmm, with all the lipstick and jewelry showin up in the challenges lately, kinda makes me wonder what the entries in next SP challenge might be like

think we need something involving engine oil and all things mechanical sitting next to a pint of homebrew and a ferret Wink
cattyal e2
9 6.3k 6 England
13 Apr 2014 8:12PM

Quote:Hmmm, with all the lipstick and jewelry showin up in the challenges lately, kinda makes me wonder what the entries in next SP challenge might be like

think we need something involving engine oil and all things mechanical sitting next to a pint of homebrew and a ferret Wink

If someone can provide the homebrew I can find the rest............... Smile
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
13 Apr 2014 8:15PM

Quote:Hmmm, with all the lipstick and jewelry showin up in the challenges lately, kinda makes me wonder what the entries in next SP challenge might be like

If someone can provide the homebrew I can find the rest............... Smile

...a living ferret?
13 Apr 2014 8:15PM

Quote:If someone can provide the homebrew

Ahh...just fill a pint glass with the engine oil - those hardened petrolheads will never taste the difference....

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.