Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Well, what do you think ??

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
mikehit
mikehit e2 Member 45766 forum postsmikehit vcard United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
5 Jul 2012 - 2:38 PM

I'm trying to see where those comments backs up that

Quote: ...the olympics and all the tosh that surrounds them are the over expensive, over hyped, over blown load of crap they have been for some years

Wink

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
5 Jul 2012 - 2:38 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JohnParminter

Quote: Interesting set of pics from Czech photographer Joe Klamar, what do you think ??

I think he is a Slovak-Canadian, Slovakian by birth then emigrated to Canada, bit different to a Czech (ask my wife...) Wink

User_Removed
5 Jul 2012 - 4:04 PM

I agree with all the above posts.

So I do!

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53469 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
5 Jul 2012 - 6:23 PM

I googled up other images under his name and they all seemed to be red carpet / pap type photo's.
Its as if he was not used to working in a studio.

Great publicity, but also great examples of why professional photographers are in demand - because they do a good job of producing empowering photos that the average bod could not take.

I can't see much Klamer for his time in future though Wink

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139368 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
5 Jul 2012 - 6:46 PM

No such thing as bad publicity..... maybe?

Various wedding togs have been slated in the national media in over the past year or so. The effect seems to have been variable: some have gone out of business whereas, for others, business has been booming like never before! Grin

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.