Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Well done England!

devlin 4 651 39 India
6 Mar 2011 7:53AM
lol...Bopara batted well though Smile lets see if its going to be enough...Grin...SA do have a reputation for choking Wink Iam looking forward to the Ireland Vs India tie later today....hope India doesnt take them lightly Grin cant afford to loose this one

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Buffalo_Tom e2
8 2.3k 9 Wales
6 Mar 2011 9:30AM
SA choke I don't think so..England were all over the place..Rubbish.
devlin 4 651 39 India
6 Mar 2011 9:35AM

Quote:SA choke I don't think so...

There's always a chance with them Wink though it doesnt look like its going to happen in this match Grin 76 for 2 they should be able to coast along to the finish nicely...
devlin 4 651 39 India
6 Mar 2011 10:43AM
Well SA seem to be making heavy weather of it right now...still all is not lost, but England have a chance Smile
devlin 4 651 39 India
6 Mar 2011 11:53AM

Quote:but England have a chance

And they have made the most of it ...what a match....well done England..good fight back...its going to take SA a bit to live this one down....cruising along at 124 for 2 they lost all their wickets in a space of 40 odd runs...amazing Smile
6 Mar 2011 8:38PM
Un-bloody-believable!! We DID IT! For the first time in the tournament all the bowlers came up trumps when the batsmen failedGrin

There's hope yetWink
ketch e2
7 770 50 Turks And Caicos Islands
6 Mar 2011 9:18PM
I think that nail trimmer was enough to secure a place in the last eight for the mighty army. I think England have dented the SA confidence hugely with this result - can this really be the same team that went down to Ireland - now remind me, where is that cricket playing country again??

Mucho satisfactorium ...Smile SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
7 Mar 2011 5:05PM
Sad to see Pieterson go home but Eoin Morgan coming in. Can't be badGrin
Be interesting to see the batting line-up now. Hope they don't open with Prior, he's much better in the middle orderSmile
11 Mar 2011 9:42AM
O M G what are we doing! 53/3 against Bangladesh! Going to be a frustrating daySad
devlin 4 651 39 India
11 Mar 2011 12:56PM
Lost 100 bucks on Ireland Sad....
11 Mar 2011 3:48PM
Oooo that hurts! This one's looking a bit better now, thank goodness. Bangladesh seem to be self destructing (as usual?) six down, 60 needed and two batsmen at the crease on 0!Grin
roxpix 11 2.2k 11 Scotland
11 Mar 2011 4:43PM
The net bulges & itís a touchdown for Bangladesh!! Oooeeerrrr missus itís all gone a bit wrong....
11 Mar 2011 5:29PM
I guess one could say Anderson lost that one for us (again) almost single handedly! I say almost because one has also to question our batting against spinSad
devlin 4 651 39 India
11 Mar 2011 6:51PM
Yup analysis on the button...but well done Bangladesh nevertheless...9th wicket stand of 54 odd was truly plucky...managed to recover some money Wink betted on em in the 45th over....
12 Mar 2011 7:34AM
You TRAITOR ( wish I had) Grin

West Indies next - worth a bet (on WI)Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.