Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Well done England!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
devlin
devlin  4651 forum posts India39 Constructive Critique Points
6 Mar 2011 - 7:53 AM

lol...Bopara batted well though Smile lets see if its going to be enough...Grin...SA do have a reputation for choking Wink Iam looking forward to the Ireland Vs India tie later today....hope India doesnt take them lightly Grin cant afford to loose this one

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
6 Mar 2011 - 7:53 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Buffalo_Tom
Buffalo_Tom e2 Member 82322 forum postsBuffalo_Tom vcard Wales9 Constructive Critique Points
6 Mar 2011 - 9:30 AM

SA choke I don't think so..England were all over the place..Rubbish.

devlin
6 Mar 2011 - 9:35 AM

Quote: SA choke I don't think so...

There's always a chance with them Wink though it doesnt look like its going to happen in this match Grin 76 for 2 they should be able to coast along to the finish nicely...

devlin
6 Mar 2011 - 10:43 AM

Well SA seem to be making heavy weather of it right now...still all is not lost, but England have a chance Smile

devlin
6 Mar 2011 - 11:53 AM

Quote: but England have a chance

And they have made the most of it ...what a match....well done England..good fight back...its going to take SA a bit to live this one down....cruising along at 124 for 2 they lost all their wickets in a space of 40 odd runs...amazing Smile

cheddar-caveman

Un-bloody-believable!! We DID IT! For the first time in the tournament all the bowlers came up trumps when the batsmen failedGrin

There's hope yetWink

ketch
ketch e2 Member 6770 forum postsketch vcard Turks and Caicos Islands50 Constructive Critique Points
6 Mar 2011 - 9:18 PM

I think that nail trimmer was enough to secure a place in the last eight for the mighty army. I think England have dented the SA confidence hugely with this result - can this really be the same team that went down to Ireland - now remind me, where is that cricket playing country again??

Mucho satisfactorium ...Smile SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

cheddar-caveman

Sad to see Pieterson go home but Eoin Morgan coming in. Can't be badGrin
Be interesting to see the batting line-up now. Hope they don't open with Prior, he's much better in the middle orderSmile

cheddar-caveman
11 Mar 2011 - 9:42 AM

O M G what are we doing! 53/3 against Bangladesh! Going to be a frustrating daySad

devlin
11 Mar 2011 - 12:56 PM

Lost 100 bucks on Ireland Sad....

cheddar-caveman
11 Mar 2011 - 3:48 PM

Oooo that hurts! This one's looking a bit better now, thank goodness. Bangladesh seem to be self destructing (as usual?) six down, 60 needed and two batsmen at the crease on 0!Grin

Last Modified By cheddar-caveman at 11 Mar 2011 - 3:49 PM
roxpix
roxpix  102236 forum posts Scotland11 Constructive Critique Points
11 Mar 2011 - 4:43 PM

The net bulges & itís a touchdown for Bangladesh!! Oooeeerrrr missus itís all gone a bit wrong....

cheddar-caveman
11 Mar 2011 - 5:29 PM

I guess one could say Anderson lost that one for us (again) almost single handedly! I say almost because one has also to question our batting against spinSad

devlin
11 Mar 2011 - 6:51 PM

Yup analysis on the button...but well done Bangladesh nevertheless...9th wicket stand of 54 odd was truly plucky...managed to recover some money Wink betted on em in the 45th over....

cheddar-caveman
12 Mar 2011 - 7:34 AM

You TRAITOR ( wish I had) Grin

West Indies next - worth a bet (on WI)Wink

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.