Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Well done England!

Nick_w e2
7 4.1k 99 England
21 Mar 2011 8:16PM
It was a shame, I was told they were some of the best young kids ever to go through the academy. At least the coaching to change actions is now done as much for injury prevention, so prolonging careers. You don't see the run ins from the boundary anymore - but the bowling speeds haven't dropped any.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Bridgelayer 7 567 United Kingdom
22 Mar 2011 7:44PM
It's a good job they didn't get the chance to change my action as I was too old - it's impossible to improve on perfection!

WinkWink
devlin 4 651 39 India
23 Mar 2011 10:27AM
Well looks like Pakistan is now almost a certainty for the Semi's WI has self destructed at 69-6 though Chanderpaul is still batting so you never know Smile
devlin 4 651 39 India
23 Mar 2011 10:32AM
Well make that 71-8, unless Pakistan commit suicide they should go on to win now
23 Mar 2011 5:21PM
And to think, we taught the buggers how to play. GrinGrin
24 Mar 2011 7:42PM
It seems as though young Yardy has had enough and is returning home suffering from depression. After watching a few of the games on late night tele, I can understand why!

He's not the first and he won't be the last.

SadSad
devlin 4 651 39 India
24 Mar 2011 7:46PM
We won Grin what a match....Smile feel sorry for Punter..after such a good innings it must have been galling to be let down by his bowlers Smile....and this ends Australia's world cup run too ...3 times champs in a row ...looking forward to the Ind Vs Pak semi final match now..it should be quite a game considering the history....
tomcat e2
9 6.2k 15 United Kingdom
25 Mar 2011 7:45PM

Quote:The winners of the Aussie/India game would be my personal prediction

There again S.A have always promised so much, then faltered when it mattered

Up to press, my predictions are spot onGrin

SA blew it, when they were in total command of the game.

I can see India beating Pakistan to reach the final

England v SL my money,if I had any would be on SL
26 Mar 2011 7:44AM
Oh well, today's the day! One hour to go and we'll see what's what! I have put a small 5 on an England win (just in case).

If we win we meet NZ next week, and what a game that was yesterday. Never thought they could beat SA! And yes, the Ind/Pak game should be a cracker!

Come on England!
26 Mar 2011 4:02PM
Oh dear, what a master class from Sri Lanka! Totally outplayed in every department!

Well done SL, come home EnglandSad
tomcat e2
9 6.2k 15 United Kingdom
26 Mar 2011 8:16PM
Thrashed doesn't come into itSad

I didn't think it would be so one sided, but that is what you get for having a bunch of ex pats playing for your country.

Don't mention Trott & the fine innings he played - How many boundaries did he score?

At least the Aussies put up a fight right till the final ballGrin
Eastlands e2
4 683 3 Northern Ireland
26 Mar 2011 9:15PM
What's all the fuss about, surely you knew the writing was on the wall when Ireland triumphed over England.
26 Mar 2011 9:29PM

Quote:What's all the fuss about, surely you knew the writing was on the wall when Ireland triumphed over England.

In letters of blood! Smile
27 Mar 2011 8:06PM
Oh well, Sky Sports off so money saved!
tomcat e2
9 6.2k 15 United Kingdom
29 Mar 2011 9:35PM
Well!

It is a sub continent final, whatever the outcome of the second semiGrin

Not that surprising reallyWink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.