Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

What a kind person (AKA a total d***head)

eric6 6 21 Greece
26 Mar 2011 6:14PM
Dear,
=20
PLEASE STOP DEALING WITH THOSE PEOPLE/OFFICE

=20
My name is Mrs. Mary Susan Derrick. I am an US citizen, I am one of = those that were scammed by Nigerian scam artist four years ago and i = received a compensation notification from the Joakin compensation house = earlier last month for the sum of USD One Million five Hundred thousand = but i felt it was all the same group of scammers because i have paid = over USD thirty Six Thousand, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

=20
So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation = documents, And I was directed to meet Rev. godwin Simon, who is the = member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he = explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through = emails are fake.

=20
He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation = payment.Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have = received my compensation funds ofUSD One Million five Hundred thousand = Moreover, Rev. godwin Simon, showed me the full information of those = that are yet to receive their payments and I saw you as one of the = beneficiaries, and your email address,names and address and also your = telephone number that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with = those people, they are not with your fund,they are only making money out = of you. I will advise you to contact Rev. godwin Simon. You have to = contact him directly on this information below.

JOAKIN COMPENSATION HOUSE
Name : Rev. godwin Simon
Email: revgodwin-simon@hotmail.com
=20

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting = you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway = with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you = up until you have nothing.

=20
The only money I paid after I met Mr. Erik Paul was just US four hundred = and fifty five for the paper works, take note of that.
=20

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact = Rev. godwin Simon so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead = of you dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking = for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

=20
Note: Without the office of Rev. godwin Simon you will never receive = your payment, contact him he will let you know the situation of things = those who scammed you because he told me those who scammed me but no = where to get them. He knows about the people you are dealing with right = now, but he will give you more information's upon your contact with him.
=20

Thank You and Be Blessed.
Mrs. Mary Susan Derrick
Tongue

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed 4 299 4 France
26 Mar 2011 7:15PM
what!
Big Bri 13 15.7k United Kingdom
26 Mar 2011 7:34PM
and ?
eric6 6 21 Greece
26 Mar 2011 7:36PM
I just received this email, I must be worth 1000'sSmile
User_Removed 4 299 4 France
26 Mar 2011 7:46PM
its sad but i spent ages proofing my inbox against this crap and now its caught up with me on EPZ...."&*?|!
Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
26 Mar 2011 7:52PM
I`m surprised that you lot even bother to open them let alone post them here Sad
User_Removed 10 17.9k 8 Norway
26 Mar 2011 7:59PM
pmsl!!!!

So true matey... Soooooo true.
26 Mar 2011 9:39PM
Ah well ....it passes the time of day, I suppose...............Wink
Eastlands e2
4 687 3 Northern Ireland
26 Mar 2011 9:44PM
The only time you ever hear of Bukina Faso is in spam emails, whatever you do never take a flight through their airspace, its seems that there are countless plane crashes with wealthy people onboard.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.