Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What a kind person (AKA a total d***head)

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    eric6
    eric6  6 Greece
    26 Mar 2011 - 6:14 PM

Dear,
    =20
    PLEASE STOP DEALING WITH THOSE PEOPLE/OFFICE

=20
    My name is Mrs. Mary Susan Derrick. I am an US citizen, I am one of = those that were scammed by Nigerian scam artist four years ago and i = received a compensation notification from the Joakin compensation house = earlier last month for the sum of USD One Million five Hundred thousand = but i felt it was all the same group of scammers because i have paid = over USD thirty Six Thousand, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

=20
    So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation = documents, And I was directed to meet Rev. godwin Simon, who is the = member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he = explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through = emails are fake.

=20
    He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation = payment.Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have = received my compensation funds ofUSD One Million five Hundred thousand = Moreover, Rev. godwin Simon, showed me the full information of those = that are yet to receive their payments and I saw you as one of the = beneficiaries, and your email address,names and address and also your = telephone number that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with = those people, they are not with your fund,they are only making money out = of you. I will advise you to contact Rev. godwin Simon. You have to = contact him directly on this information below.

JOAKIN COMPENSATION HOUSE
    Name : Rev. godwin Simon
    Email: revgodwin-simon@hotmail.com
    =20

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting = you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway = with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you = up until you have nothing.

=20
    The only money I paid after I met Mr. Erik Paul was just US four hundred = and fifty five for the paper works, take note of that.
    =20

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact = Rev. godwin Simon so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead = of you dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking = for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

=20
    Note: Without the office of Rev. godwin Simon you will never receive = your payment, contact him he will let you know the situation of things = those who scammed you because he told me those who scammed me but no = where to get them. He knows about the people you are dealing with right = now, but he will give you more information's upon your contact with him.
    =20

Thank You and Be Blessed.
    Mrs. Mary Susan Derrick
    Tongue

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    26 Mar 2011 - 6:14 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed
    26 Mar 2011 - 7:15 PM

what!

Big Bri
    Big Bri  1315548 forum posts England
    26 Mar 2011 - 7:34 PM

and ?

eric6
    eric6  6 Greece
    26 Mar 2011 - 7:36 PM

I just received this email, I must be worth 1000'sSmile

User_Removed
    26 Mar 2011 - 7:46 PM

its sad but i spent ages proofing my inbox against this crap and now its caught up with me on EPZ...."&*?|!

Paul Morgan
    Paul Morgan e2 Member 1314975 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Mar 2011 - 7:52 PM

I`m surprised that you lot even bother to open them let alone post them here Sad

User_Removed
    26 Mar 2011 - 7:59 PM

pmsl!!!!

So true matey... Soooooo true.

Just Jas
    Just Jas  1225748 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Mar 2011 - 9:39 PM

Ah well ....it passes the time of day, I suppose...............Wink

Eastlands
    Eastlands e2 Member 3648 forum postsEastlands vcard Northern Ireland3 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Mar 2011 - 9:44 PM

The only time you ever hear of Bukina Faso is in spam emails, whatever you do never take a flight through their airspace, its seems that there are countless plane crashes with wealthy people onboard.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.