Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

what am i doing wrong

I made this topic to ask the question why does a line keep going through my photo's even if its not in my original please help its really anoying

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mikehit e2
5 7.1k 11 United Kingdom
24 Aug 2012 9:54AM
Can you post an example to show us?
What do you mean 'not on my original'? At what point in the process does the line appear?
24 Aug 2012 9:58AM
Not sure i understand what you mean. Do you mean when you upload the photographs to your computer the line appears, or when you post them to the web? If you are getting them when you upload them to your computer it could be a dirty sensor on your camera.
24 Aug 2012 10:00AM

it apears while uploading just before i add the tags
24 Aug 2012 10:05AM
it's when upload to the web but only ephotozine I also upload photos on flickr but no line is on the photos their.I also printed the previous phot last night and their was no line so its definetley when i upload to ephotozine
sherlob e2
8 2.4k 126 United Kingdom
24 Aug 2012 10:13AM
Have you tried an alternative browser? You may be getting an odd compatibility issue - you should consider raising this as a report using the 'contact support' link at the bottom of this page.
24 Aug 2012 10:29AM
alterternative browser didn't work Sad
Carrera_c e2
5 271 3 United Kingdom
24 Aug 2012 10:43AM
Are you resizing the image before you upload it? Or leaving it to ephotozine to resize it on upload? If it's the latter then there may be an issue with it getting corrupted when being resized by ephotozine?
24 Aug 2012 10:49AM
didnt work
sherlob e2
8 2.4k 126 United Kingdom
24 Aug 2012 11:44AM
Have you tried reporting this as I've mentioned in my email above - let the site experts guide you.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.