Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What are you doing on this fine and sunny weekend ?- 7,8,9 Sept

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Tricia
Tricia e2 Member 9325 forum postsTricia vcard Ireland
7 Sep 2012 - 9:53 AM

You guessed, I'm gardening again! Got loads of family coming from Ireland in a few weeks so got to impress them. Plus I'm working here 7 years today so a few cold ones in the sunshine later I thinkSmile

What are you doing?

Last Modified By Tricia at 7 Sep 2012 - 9:53 AM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
7 Sep 2012 - 9:53 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

emmaK22
emmaK22 ePHOTOzine Staff 354 forum postsemmaK22 vcard United Kingdom
7 Sep 2012 - 10:01 AM

Congrats Tricia!

I'm visiting family on Saturday as I graduated yesterday Smile, then I'll be having a night in and watching the last night of the proms. If it's nice weather I might head out for a bike ride on Sunday.

JJGEE
JJGEE  96305 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
7 Sep 2012 - 10:12 AM

Quote: I'm visiting family on Saturday as I graduated yesterday Smile

Congratulations.... long time since I graduated but I remember it like yesterday and by coincidence with your reference to the last night of the proms it was in The Royal Albert Hall Smile

Tomorrow the 8th I am off to the KESR Hoppers WeekEnd with a few epz members.

Taking place at Bodiam Station, so we might pop along to Bodiam Castle as well for a quick visit Wink

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
7 Sep 2012 - 10:19 AM

The current plan is to go to the Newent Onion Fayre on Saturday and then there's a Sustainable Car Expo on in town Saturday and Sunday too so I might wander in and take a look on Sunday (I know, or care, little about cars - I'm only interested in whether they're pretty or not!)

nik111
nik111 ePHOTOzine Staff 6322 forum postsnik111 vcard United Kingdom
7 Sep 2012 - 10:26 AM

I'm off to sunny Cyprus! Grin (I don't think I've mentioned it quite enough in the office yet).

KevSB
KevSB  101407 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
7 Sep 2012 - 10:45 AM

This weekend sees me at the Victory Show, Possibly the best WW2 show out there, and one of the largest battles. For those that like planes its also has a great airshow which some years has included a simualated bomb run on Port Stanley by the vulcan , The list is endless and looking forward to it.

http://www.thevictoryshow.co.uk/

gwynn56
gwynn56  264 forum posts England
7 Sep 2012 - 10:49 AM

well hopefully going to Scarborough to see the Honda Goldwings with their neon lights parading on the sea front , then on Sunday hope to be seing the Vulcan Bomber fly over at the Southport Airshow Smile

franken
franken e2 Member 123129 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
7 Sep 2012 - 11:18 AM

I'm off on a photo shoot to Cardiff bay tomorrow and possibly a trip back to the city centre looking for some street photography.

I've just realised that I missed my tenth EPZ birthday yesterday!

Ken

Last Modified By franken at 7 Sep 2012 - 11:19 AM
AlexandraSD
7 Sep 2012 - 11:33 AM

Well i have just finished restoring an old Lloyd Loom chair, it was very tatty but now it looks superb, might go out and find another one to restore over the weekend, here is the one i just finished, just, dont look too close where the fabric meets the base Smile its my first attempt to restore furniture, its far from perfect but it will do!

lloyd-loom.jpg

nik111
nik111 ePHOTOzine Staff 6322 forum postsnik111 vcard United Kingdom
7 Sep 2012 - 11:38 AM

Quote: I've just realised that I missed my tenth EPZ birthday yesterday!

Happy ePz Birthday! Smile

Tricia
Tricia e2 Member 9325 forum postsTricia vcard Ireland
7 Sep 2012 - 2:04 PM

Happy ePz Birthday Ken Smile

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
7 Sep 2012 - 2:29 PM

If the weather does keep up like this then I certainly won't be doing anything remotely domestic or constructive that's for sure. I've a thermometer lying on my desk at the moment - in the sunshine - and it's currently reading about 118 fahrenheit - toasty Smile

Mrserenesunrise
Mrserenesunrise e2 Member 350 forum postsMrserenesunrise vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
7 Sep 2012 - 2:48 PM

I will be in London tomorrow (on my stag do!) with a few friends, and on Sunday I will try and catch a glimpse of Wiggo and Cav at the start of the Tour of Britain Smile

779HOB
779HOB  21020 forum posts United Kingdom
7 Sep 2012 - 2:58 PM

Today I am sat in a rather hot office - tomorrow I am photographing an annual pony round up out on the moors and on Sunday I am processing images to meet the Winter issue deadline of the Exmoor magazine.

widtink
widtink  2406 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
7 Sep 2012 - 6:52 PM

Iam going to share a bottle of wine tonight with my wife Smile. Tomorrow going fly fishing and Sunday night going to take some photos at an exotic dance exhibition, never done anything remotely like this before and am feeling a wee bit apprehensive/excited Tongue

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.