Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

What are you listening to?

MrGoatsmilk 6 1.5k England
19 Sep 2010 11:54AM
As soon as I left that comment I thought I should have said nagging, as someone will be along soon with a filthy mind. Grin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

miyaguchi 4 136 United Kingdom
19 Sep 2010 12:51PM
Sarah Brightman - Classics. Classic.
cooperr 7 90 1
22 Sep 2010 3:05PM
I Am Kloot - The Sky at Night.

Exceptional stuff!
Ewanneil 4 1.1k 2 Scotland
22 Sep 2010 3:23PM

Quote:I Am Kloot - The Sky at Night.

Exceptional stuff!

You're bl**dy right. I'd never heard this before but it's superb. Thanks for the post.
ambercat 4 5 United Kingdom
22 Sep 2010 8:34PM
The TVGrin
StrayCat e2
10 15.0k 2 Canada
22 Sep 2010 9:17PM
Tinnitis.Tongue
cameracat 10 8.6k 61 Norfolk Island
23 Sep 2010 1:03AM

Quote:Tinnitis

You as well, I get three variations of it, Though the high pitched continuos one is always present.....Sad

The other two come and go, Whats really annoying is that they are not in tune with the high pitched one......Sad

One of the part time ones is like someone banging a piece of sheet metal with a hammer, Thankfully in the next room.....Smile

The other part timer is almost impossible to describe, Could be some sort of prehistoric creature munching the bones of its latest victim......Sad

The good news is that the two part timers only last for 1/2 an hour or so, Even then its not everyday......Smile Smile Smile

BUT that high pitched barsteward, That just goes on and on, Sometimes oscilating just to add to the pleasure, And on and on.......GGGrrrrrr I hate it.

According to the medical profession, My brain will eventually ignore the high pitched one, A bit like living near a railway line, After a while you just don't notice it anymore.....Grin

Well that day can not come soon enough, As I am fast running out of MP3s that I like.....Sad

So in keeping with the forum, I am drownding my Tinnitis with the help of " Mick and the rest of the boys of the greatest R&R band ever " Smile Smile Smile

Bring it on The Rolling Stones...................Awesome through my horribly expensive headphones.......Wink
StrayCat e2
10 15.0k 2 Canada
23 Sep 2010 2:16AM
Lol...know what you mean. I spent 4 years playing in bands, every Saturday and Sunday night, 40 years flying airplanes, approx 22,000 hours, and all my life listening to loud music, so I don't know what to blame. 15 years on Airbuses were really bad, the noise was the airconditioning, the pipes are half the size of Boeings, and make twice the noise; I have friends who took huge pay cuts to go on smaller airplanes because of the noise on Airbus airplanes. The Airbus passenger cabins are the quietest I've experienced. The single-engine Otter was so loud that it actually rattled your teeth, it was painful. If you didn't write a note in the maintenance log each day stating the engine ran rough, they thought there was a problem.Tongue Think 2 Harleys revving, and you have an exhaust pipe from each one on your ears.
bill777 e2
11 164 1 United Kingdom
23 Sep 2010 9:08AM
The Groundhogs - Hogwash

gotta give Split a go after this. The guitar playing is just brilliant.

Bill
Ian-Munro 6 200 15 Wales
23 Sep 2010 9:25AM
Composer Craig Armstrong.
Picture_Newport 6 659 19 United Kingdom
23 Sep 2010 9:30AM
Red Dragon FM Grin
sut68 e2
11 2.0k 76 England
23 Sep 2010 7:17PM
'Weight of the World' - Young Guns ... we were driving through Glen Coe when they were filming this video ... Beth was most pleased Grin [Other sections of the video were filmed at Corrour station].
User_Removed 10 17.9k 8 Norway
23 Sep 2010 9:11PM
Still 'The Goon Show' online...

Grin
spaceman 10 5.2k 3 Wales
23 Sep 2010 9:49PM
Mars, Bringer of Chocolate by Holst.
TRUEX 7 218 10
23 Sep 2010 10:31PM

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.