Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What are you listening to?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315164 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
28 May 2012 - 1:36 PM

Called the RSPCA but the barking seems to have stopped Smile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
28 May 2012 - 1:36 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014781 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
28 May 2012 - 1:47 PM

test match special

monstersnowman
28 May 2012 - 2:22 PM

A very annoying fly buzzing round my study .... going to have to get the fly-swatty-elctro-zap-tennisbat-thingy out .... time to fry ..

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96030 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
28 May 2012 - 2:45 PM

Quote: A very annoying fly buzzing round my study .... going to have to get the fly-swatty-elctro-zap-tennisbat-thingy out .... time to fry ..

Those zappy batty things are very good aren't they? Though it took me a while to get the length of zap timing worked out as often the flies were only stunned Smile

A last resort I hasten to add - like the evening I left the bedroom window open too late and the bedroom was full of moths when I went up......

monstersnowman
28 May 2012 - 3:05 PM

Yes and you dont want to leave it going too long cos you get that awful singed hair smell from the burning beasty if it stays on the bat ... its like a form of ancient combat (with two AA batteries of course). Have you ever touched the bat yourself - on a good set of batteries my son says it gives quite a jolt ;o) He should know lol .. dont tell social services please :o(

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315164 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
28 May 2012 - 3:35 PM

Just called the RSPCA back and there`s no need for them to come up, she`s just given birth to number two.

The barking is just mum calling out to the other youngster, they tend to have two but keep the youngster separate.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64347 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
28 May 2012 - 5:47 PM

Ahhhhhh ... Smile Lots for you to look out for in the garden then. Perhaps you could get some pictures to show us.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
29 May 2012 - 6:03 PM

From a Radiohead covers compilation, I'm just listening to on CD - this track is lovely

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64347 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
29 May 2012 - 9:10 PM

Listening to your RH track Pete. Smile Mellow.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
29 May 2012 - 9:28 PM

Quote: Listening to your RH track Pete. Smile Mellow.

Good init Smile

I'm now listening to my favourite Divine Comedy album Regeneration.
It was the first I bought after getting a sampler with one of the Sunday papers. I went on to buy most of their other albums and didn't like any.

I think this is an excellent track

Paul Morgan
29 May 2012 - 9:42 PM

The Plea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9g5Zvirhlw&feature=related

Last Modified By Paul Morgan at 29 May 2012 - 9:44 PM
Eviscera
Eviscera e2 Member 81102 forum postsEviscera vcard United Kingdom149 Constructive Critique Points
29 May 2012 - 10:18 PM

This

SlowSong
29 May 2012 - 10:20 PM

Wow! Fantastic link. I'm transpoted to my youth Paul, and such fab music that it takes your breath away.
Divine - never thought I'd get the vibe again... can't turn it off....

SlowSong
29 May 2012 - 10:24 PM

Nice link Dave. But is this your work? Or just a statement?

Eviscera
Eviscera e2 Member 81102 forum postsEviscera vcard United Kingdom149 Constructive Critique Points
29 May 2012 - 10:35 PM

I don't recognise a single thing at all , great line .

A statement I guess

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.