Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What are you listening to?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Ewanneil
Ewanneil  41118 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
6 Dec 2012 - 10:57 AM

Dave Brubeck - R.I.P.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
6 Dec 2012 - 10:57 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

macroman
macroman  1115312 forum posts England
6 Dec 2012 - 7:21 PM

Another great talent gone to the Jazz Cub in the sky.

Presently listening to Buddy Rich:'-

BUDDY RICH]Buddy Rich[/link]

Last Modified By macroman at 6 Dec 2012 - 7:25 PM
pablophotographer

Quote: Addictive stuff!!!!!!

21 times now, lol

You might also like Garou singing Gitan.

thanks. I heard the song but I think I prefer this better, it's an old song composed and sung by a Gypsy man, seen playing the guitar. The song is really old, acoustic guitar only, recorded live and it talks about love without borders. Music knows no borders either. Here, for you to enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBgLiBbAM-E

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315479 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
7 Dec 2012 - 11:34 PM

A bit naughty, plugging some friends Smile

http://www.cardiac-arrest.co.uk/

pablophotographer

29 Dollars by Tom Jones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbvG4jeH33U

Ewanneil
Ewanneil  41118 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
28 Dec 2012 - 8:32 PM

The title track from the latest album by Matthew Halsall - Fletcher Moss Park

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64470 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
29 Dec 2012 - 10:35 PM

Just watched the Freddie Mercury programme. It reminded me of this outstanding and beautiful old classic. It's always been one of my favourites. Freddie covered "The Great Pretender", another of The Platters' great hits.

Last Modified By SlowSong at 29 Dec 2012 - 10:39 PM
Gaucho
Gaucho e2 Member 122275 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
29 Dec 2012 - 11:10 PM

I was racking my brains to remember who had recorded the original. Old age I guess but Freddie did do it justice. Many thanks Grin

Cephus
Cephus  92128 forum posts England
30 Dec 2012 - 9:36 AM

Quote: I was racking my brains to remember who had recorded the original. Old age I guess but Freddie did do it justice. Many thanks Grin

From Wikipedia,
"The Great Pretender" is a popular song recorded by The Platters, with Tony Williams on lead vocals, and released as a single on November 3, 1955. The words and music were created by Buck Ram, the Platters' manager and producer who was a successful songwriter before moving into producing and management. The Great Pretender reached the number one position on both the R&B and pop charts in 1956.[1] In 2004, the song was voted 351st greatest song of all time by Rolling Stone.

AlexandraSD
30 Dec 2012 - 11:47 AM

Various Oasis songs, presently enjoying the raucous overtones of Cigarettes and Alcohol, though i call it Cannabis and Nescafe Tongue still hoping Oasis get their s*** together and reform, make new music and act like they own the place again, yep, i miss em Sad

AlexandraSD
31 Dec 2012 - 7:16 PM

Madge doing Music Inferno from her Confessions tour a few years back, now im ready for a night out, well if there ever was a night for good old party tunes, tonight is the night Tongue

Meheecho
Meheecho  1275 forum posts United Kingdom
10 Jan 2013 - 3:16 PM

Egar Broughton band at the moment -Wasa Wasa-throwback to my 60's hippie era anyone remember them?
Steve

Geoffphoto
10 Jan 2013 - 3:46 PM

First band I ever saw ! At the Winter Gardens in Penzance in 1969, I was 14 and John Peel was the DJ that night !!

Meheecho
Meheecho  1275 forum posts United Kingdom
10 Jan 2013 - 3:49 PM

Great to hear someone remembers them. Still gigging today, Live DVD at Rockpalast
Steve

bricurtis
bricurtis e2 Member 91904 forum postsbricurtis vcard England48 Constructive Critique Points
10 Jan 2013 - 9:35 PM

Roll on John - great track off Dylan's Tempest album. Tribute song to John Lennon.

Last Modified By bricurtis at 10 Jan 2013 - 9:36 PM

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.