Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What are you listening to?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1218416 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
21 Feb 2013 - 11:29 PM

Tonight started out all dubsteppy with Magnetic Man, but I'm now winding down with one of my favourite Electronic musicians Pete Namlook in collaboration with Tetsu Unoue

Warning if you think some music goes no where you won't like this. It's chill out space stuff at its best!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
21 Feb 2013 - 11:29 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114435 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
22 Feb 2013 - 4:24 AM

Van the Man-Still at the Top, 68 years of pure genius who never fails to put a smile on my face no matter how depressed or down I might be.

Meheecho
Meheecho  1275 forum posts United Kingdom
25 Feb 2013 - 4:29 PM

Beth Hart -- even better than Janis Joplin IMHO

Eviscera
Eviscera  71093 forum posts United Kingdom149 Constructive Critique Points
26 Feb 2013 - 9:12 PM

this

Last Modified By Eviscera at 26 Feb 2013 - 9:13 PM
Geoffphoto
27 Feb 2013 - 10:45 AM

Just enjoying two masters at work this morning, Class !!

NaturesHaven
NaturesHaven e2 Member 2246 forum postsNaturesHaven vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
27 Feb 2013 - 10:51 AM

The cat purring whilst sat at the keyboard with me...........we are both purring..............TongueTongueTongueTongue

He doesn't like my type of music..............he's more of a rocker than I...........GrinGrinGrin

Meheecho
27 Feb 2013 - 12:51 PM

Fleetwood Mac -- the early years with Peter Green-- blues at it's best

Meheecho
27 Feb 2013 - 12:54 PM

Quote: Tonight started out all dubsteppy with Magnetic Man, but I'm now winding down with one of my favourite Electronic musicians Pete Namlook in collaboration with Tetsu Unoue

Warning if you think some music goes no where you won't like this. It's chill out space stuff at its best!

Just checked out your vid and have googled some more--amazing sounds-- must have --another credit card bill in progress!!!!

Meheecho
28 Feb 2013 - 3:57 PM

This afternoon nostalgia again---Medicine Head " New Bottles, Old Medicine.

hobbo
hobbo e2 Member 3738 forum postshobbo vcard England1 Constructive Critique Points
28 Feb 2013 - 7:36 PM

If you are of a certain vintage......or.....want educating into a completely different musical world, give the Internet Radio station.......RADIO DISMUKE .....a try.....it plays 1920s 1930s 1940s Jazz, Syncopated Rythm Dance Tunes and all kinds of quirky songs, all digitally remastered.....give it a go.....at first it will sound very strange, but if you are the least bit musical, it will grow on you.....the sheer ability of some of the instrumentalists with amaze you......what a pity they didn't have our recording and Playback equipment back then?.....

Listen for a whole.......absorb.....then....

tell me what you think.

Hobbo

Meheecho
28 Feb 2013 - 10:37 PM

[quote]If you are of a certain vintage......or.....want educating into a completely different musical world, give the Internet Radio station.......RADIO DISMUKE .....a try.....it plays 1920s 1930s 1940s Jazz, Syncopated Rythm Dance Tunes and all kinds of quirky songs, all digitally remastered.....give it a go.....at first it will sound very strange, but if you are the least bit musical, it will grow on you.....the sheer ability of some of the instrumentalists with amaze you......what a pity they didn't have our recording and Playback equipment back then?.....

Have tuned in to this and it's now on my bookmarks--- some seriously good jazz and swing here

Cephus
Cephus  92100 forum posts England
28 Feb 2013 - 10:41 PM

Quote: If you are of a certain vintage......or.....want educating into a completely different musical world, give the Internet Radio station.......RADIO DISMUKE .....a try.....it plays 1920s 1930s 1940s Jazz, Syncopated Rythm Dance Tunes and all kinds of quirky songs, all digitally remastered.....give it a go.....at first it will sound very strange, but if you are the least bit musical, it will grow on you.....the sheer ability of some of the instrumentalists with amaze you......what a pity they didn't have our recording and Playback equipment back then?.....

tell me what you think.

Hobbo

Thanks for the info I will have a listen a bit later. There is a similar station on the internet called "Angel Radio"
It runs on a shoestring from Havant SE Hampshire. all done by amateur volunteers.

hobbo
hobbo e2 Member 3738 forum postshobbo vcard England1 Constructive Critique Points
1 Mar 2013 - 7:22 AM

Thank you for the positive feedback folks.......Angel Radio is quirky but great listening, because they play stuff from the 50s and 60s too......I love the sometimes quirky presenters.

but for the serious Jazz/ Swing/ and Syncopated buffs you can't beat ...Radio Dismuke....once you get your ears adjusted to the playback it can be fantastic.....except perhaps for some of the songs and singers....but we still say that about current stuff.

Hobbo

Ian G W
Ian G W  10396 forum posts England3 Constructive Critique Points
1 Mar 2013 - 1:29 PM

"The Vermillion Border", the new album by the former Slits guitarist, Viv Albertine, is worth a listen or two. Some well constructed songs, and different styles.

Meheecho
1 Mar 2013 - 4:54 PM

Jake Bugg - first album. Young , raw and very Dylanesque but not bad

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.