Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What are you up to this weekend?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    emmaK22
    emmaK22 ePHOTOzine Staff 355 forum postsemmaK22 vcard United Kingdom
    15 Nov 2013 - 1:00 PM

Hi Everyone,

What have you got planned for the weekend? I've not got much planned, other than dog-sitting for a friend. They have two whippet/ greyhound crosses that are absolutely mental, but really loving. Grin

What are you up to?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    15 Nov 2013 - 1:00 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

213hardy
    213hardy e2 Member 6562 forum posts213hardy vcard England
    15 Nov 2013 - 1:11 PM

Am off to THIS in Durham later this afternoon, then working after that will just make it up as we go along.

Den

ikett
    ikett  4352 forum posts England
    15 Nov 2013 - 2:56 PM

Just hoping the wife hasn't got too much work to do for school so we can do anything.

Ian

sut68
    sut68 e2 Member 111998 forum postssut68 vcard England76 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Nov 2013 - 4:06 PM

Beer, take-away and photography ... though not necessarily in that order or even exclusive of each other Wink

SlowSong
    SlowSong e2 Member 64533 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Nov 2013 - 5:48 PM

Might pop into Jessops to see if they've got a Canon 50mm 1.8 II going cheap. Brother wants some head shots done. Well, any excuse. Smile

Last Modified By SlowSong at 15 Nov 2013 - 5:48 PM
    JohnParminter
    15 Nov 2013 - 7:50 PM

Recceing a fellrace route Saturday, a landowner has put a fence up preventing the usual direct route, need to suss the alternative before race day.

Supping ale with the good lady in the village hall and local live music in the evening.

Sunday....mmm.. nowt.

Miles Herbert
    15 Nov 2013 - 8:29 PM

Saturday - photographing frogs, chameleons and what I am assured is a very grumpy tarantula in a studio at a Reptiles Plus Photoday in Bournemouth

Sunday - photographing what I am assured are some very grumpy models in a studio in Devon

Migster
    Migster  176 forum posts England
    15 Nov 2013 - 9:51 PM

On Saturday We're riding our horses locally and on Sunday we're taking them to Delamere Forest for a long ride out.
    If time allows on Saturday afternoon we'll have mooch round Manchester city centre.
    John

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.