Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

What are you up to this weekend? 1st/ 2nd Dec

emmaK22 e2
3 89 United Kingdom
30 Nov 2012 10:18AM
Hi Everyone,

What have you got planned for the weekend? Make sure you leave time to enter the first and second Prize Draws of the Christmas Newsletter, to be in with a chance of winning some great prizes!

We also have a new competition for you to enter tomorrow too, busy busy!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

adrian_w e2
7 3.4k 4 Scotland
30 Nov 2012 10:35AM
Emigrating to England for the W/E.
It's the Great Northern AV weekend at Wilmslow Guild.
AV highlight of the year, & chance to meet up with old friends from the AV world.
30 Nov 2012 10:37AM
I'm out for some St Andrews day celebrations tonight, so will be suffering with a slight hangover while selling at a craft fair tomorrow, then off to do some christmas shopping on sunday (depending on whether we get the snow or not!)
JackAllTog e2
5 4.0k 58 United Kingdom
30 Nov 2012 10:43AM
Doing my first, in the new house, front room studio home shoot for a friend and then a new model. Will be preping tonight and up early to make sure i can find everything before they come round.
Hoping to get a new bargain background delivered today for that.

Then later hopefully reading issue one of the Hasselblad VICTOR Book .
AlexandraSD 3 435 United Kingdom
30 Nov 2012 11:39AM
Might take out the old Voigtlander seeing as i got three rolls of iso 200 superia in the bag doing nothing. Also going to be on the hunt for a lightweight tripod for my dads xmas present, as well as ordering a camera for him, not sure which one yet, but it will stand out a bit, oooooh, so cagey Wink
JohnParminter 7 1.3k 14 England
30 Nov 2012 12:12PM
Learning how to use publishing software.
brian1208 e2
11 10.6k 12 United Kingdom
30 Nov 2012 12:35PM
A two day craft fair at Highcliffe Castle
JohnParminter 7 1.3k 14 England
30 Nov 2012 1:13PM
..and I might be tempted to photograph the Devil's Ridge at sunrise on Sgurr a' Mhaim considering there is a heap of fresh snow on the hills this weekend....

Smile
tkadhim 6 7 United Kingdom
30 Nov 2012 1:58PM
I will be playing with my new toy. My shiny new D3100 bought for me by my better half. The first SLR since my old Minolta X300, back in the day. Where do I start???
Chrism8 8 752 14 England
30 Nov 2012 2:07PM
with the instruction booklet Tongue
scottishphototours 10 2.6k 2 Scotland
30 Nov 2012 3:39PM
Last wedding album design meeting of the year this weekend - hurrah! - and some Chrimbo shopping too no doubt... Sad
Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
30 Nov 2012 9:36PM
Sons now out of hospital after having part of a large spinal tumour removed.

It sort of the blind leading the blind, he can`t move his head or neck a great deal and is a bit wobbly on his feet, and I can`t do a lot to help him as my shoulder and right arm is still pretty much out of action.

Smile Smile
ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
30 Nov 2012 10:43PM
getting brother drunk in Leeds
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
1 Dec 2012 4:05PM
Went to see the Klein photo exhibition at Tate Modern. A word of warning though. Before shelling out loads of dosh to get in, if you saw the documentary a week or so ago you won't see anything different except the same pictures blown up large. Have just made Brunswick stew while eating pizza. Smile Now to upload my pics from this morning.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.