Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What are you up to this weekend? 1st/ 2nd Dec

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    emmaK22
    emmaK22 ePHOTOzine Staff 355 forum postsemmaK22 vcard United Kingdom
    30 Nov 2012 - 10:18 AM

Hi Everyone,

What have you got planned for the weekend? Make sure you leave time to enter the first and second Prize Draws of the Christmas Newsletter, to be in with a chance of winning some great prizes!

We also have a new competition for you to enter tomorrow too, busy busy!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    30 Nov 2012 - 10:18 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

adrian_w
    adrian_w e2 Member 73371 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Nov 2012 - 10:35 AM

Emigrating to England for the W/E.
    It's the Great Northern AV weekend at Wilmslow Guild.
    AV highlight of the year, & chance to meet up with old friends from the AV world.

paulcookphotography

I'm out for some St Andrews day celebrations tonight, so will be suffering with a slight hangover while selling at a craft fair tomorrow, then off to do some christmas shopping on sunday (depending on whether we get the snow or not!)

JackAllTog
    JackAllTog e2 Member 53672 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Nov 2012 - 10:43 AM

Doing my first, in the new house, front room studio home shoot for a friend and then a new model. Will be preping tonight and up early to make sure i can find everything before they come round.
    Hoping to get a new bargain background delivered today for that.

Then later hopefully reading issue one of the Hasselblad VICTOR Book .

AlexandraSD
    30 Nov 2012 - 11:39 AM

Might take out the old Voigtlander seeing as i got three rolls of iso 200 superia in the bag doing nothing. Also going to be on the hunt for a lightweight tripod for my dads xmas present, as well as ordering a camera for him, not sure which one yet, but it will stand out a bit, oooooh, so cagey Wink

JohnParminter
    30 Nov 2012 - 12:12 PM

Learning how to use publishing software.

brian1208
    brian1208 e2 Member 1110368 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Nov 2012 - 12:35 PM

A two day craft fair at Highcliffe Castle

JohnParminter
    30 Nov 2012 - 1:13 PM

..and I might be tempted to photograph the Devil's Ridge at sunrise on Sgurr a' Mhaim considering there is a heap of fresh snow on the hills this weekend....

Smile

tkadhim
    tkadhim  5 United Kingdom
    30 Nov 2012 - 1:58 PM

I will be playing with my new toy. My shiny new D3100 bought for me by my better half. The first SLR since my old Minolta X300, back in the day. Where do I start???

Chrism8
    Chrism8  7745 forum posts England14 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Nov 2012 - 2:07 PM

with the instruction booklet Tongue

scottishphototours

Last wedding album design meeting of the year this weekend - hurrah! - and some Chrimbo shopping too no doubt... Sad

Paul Morgan
    Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315626 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Nov 2012 - 9:36 PM

Sons now out of hospital after having part of a large spinal tumour removed.

It sort of the blind leading the blind, he can`t move his head or neck a great deal and is a bit wobbly on his feet, and I can`t do a lot to help him as my shoulder and right arm is still pretty much out of action.

Smile Smile

ade_mcfade
    ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014842 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Nov 2012 - 10:43 PM

getting brother drunk in Leeds

SlowSong
    SlowSong e2 Member 64539 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
    1 Dec 2012 - 4:05 PM

Went to see the Klein photo exhibition at Tate Modern. A word of warning though. Before shelling out loads of dosh to get in, if you saw the documentary a week or so ago you won't see anything different except the same pictures blown up large. Have just made Brunswick stew while eating pizza. Smile Now to upload my pics from this morning.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.