Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What are you up to this weekend? 8/ 9 Dec

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
emmaK22
emmaK22 ePHOTOzine Staff 353 forum postsemmaK22 vcard United Kingdom
7 Dec 2012 - 9:31 AM

Hi Guys,

What are you getting up to this weekend?

I'm off to Lincoln Christmas market tomorrow Smile hopefully I can get some festive photos while I'm there! Anyone else going?

Have a good one!

Emma

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
7 Dec 2012 - 9:31 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96032 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
7 Dec 2012 - 10:00 AM

I'm off to the Caerphilly Medieval Fayre on Saturday. Never been before so it's a new town to explore plus they have a castle Smile The new camera will be getting its first outing!

Tricia
Tricia e2 Member 8325 forum postsTricia vcard Ireland
7 Dec 2012 - 10:03 AM

I'm making a Vistaprint Calendar for the mother-in-law, with the offer we sent out earlier this week, it's FREE, you just pay postage!
Vistaprint offer!
Also going to a party on Saturday afternoon with some great friends.

Tricia

Last Modified By Tricia at 7 Dec 2012 - 11:17 AM
brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 1110234 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
7 Dec 2012 - 10:09 AM

Its the last Craft Fair of the year for me, only on Saturday so not too much work. Time for a relax for a bit after that.
Sunday will probably be our usual - bacon & egg breakfast at the Hiker then a walk around Hengistbury Head (its the only way we know its Sunday Grin )

tezquirk
tezquirk  227 forum posts United Kingdom
7 Dec 2012 - 10:13 AM

Christmas shopping Sad Humbug .. Smile I hope Santa is VERY generous this year , " i need a new Tripod .. " hint hint " Smile Smile

Tez

Last Modified By tezquirk at 7 Dec 2012 - 10:14 AM
ourdayphotos
7 Dec 2012 - 10:27 AM

Wedding today, editing tomorrow & Sunday.

MikeA
MikeA  91168 forum posts England
7 Dec 2012 - 10:44 AM

lazing about in the sunshine of North Tenerife

NaturesHaven
NaturesHaven e2 Member 2246 forum postsNaturesHaven vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
7 Dec 2012 - 10:47 AM

I live just a few miles from the Lincoln Xmas Market..............get there early, parking in Lincoln is a nightmare...........great market, lots and lots of people, always something different to see, it is a policy of the local council that the market has lots of different attractions each year instead of the same old dross you get on normal markets........enjoy the spectacle............GrinGrinGrinGrinSmileSmileSmileSmile

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96032 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
7 Dec 2012 - 10:56 AM

Quote: Lazing about in the sunshine of North Tenerife

TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

oldblokeh
oldblokeh  3787 forum posts United Kingdom
7 Dec 2012 - 11:02 AM

1. Trying to find a mains isolating transformer.
2. Probably committing winter solstice-related arboricide.

sedonamoonshine

on the telephone to BT trying to get my phone and broadband moved next door !!!!!!!!!Sad

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
7 Dec 2012 - 11:08 AM

Quote: On the telephone to BT trying to get my phone and broadband moved next door !!!!!!!!!Sad

Did you neighbour approve that? Wink

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 73300 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
7 Dec 2012 - 11:25 AM

Rugby match tonight; Glasgow Warriors vs Castres in the Heineken Cup.
On current form we should get a good drubbing again Sad.

If the weather is good on Saturday another session on the drystone bridge at Kilsyth golf club.
On Sunday a review of last weeks AV weekend & report for the AV group meeting on monday.

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012601 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
7 Dec 2012 - 11:33 AM

If you need somewhere to park, for free, in Lincoln pm me, I'll tell you where and its just 15 mins on foot from the market but you'll need to be there before 8am Wink

paulcookphotography

Going into the city for the day with my daughter tomorrow. Recovering from it on Sunday Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.