Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

What are you up to this weekend? 8/ 9 Dec

emmaK22 e2
3 55 United Kingdom
7 Dec 2012 11:58AM
Thanks NaturesHaven, I went to Uni in Lincoln for three years so going back there as I've loved it every year. we'll be catching the train, so no need to worry about parking, I know how busy it gets!!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

joolsb 10 27.1k 38 Switzerland
7 Dec 2012 12:37PM
Either cross-country skiing tomorrow and then off to photograph a small village beside Lake Lucerne on Sunday or shopping tomorrow and XC skiing on Sunday...

It's a tough life.
nik111 e2
6 332 United Kingdom
7 Dec 2012 12:46PM
Off Christmas shopping with my dad and sister. It's something that started when I was little and he still buys our 11 o'clock cuppa and then fish & chips in the afternoon Grin.

Might venture to Lincoln on Sunday if the weather's playing ball.
JackAllTog e2
5 3.7k 58 United Kingdom
7 Dec 2012 1:08PM

Quote:1. Trying to find a mains isolating transformer.
2. Probably committing winter solstice-related arboricide.

Wet (fir) tree's are much heavier than they look - wishing you a wind free day.

Me: Sorting out the study/camera equipment room, with shelves; Hopefully trying an SP in the Loft; Going to a friends party to try and engineer a situation where we can get an unexpected portrait shot for one guests Christmas present.
scottishphototours 10 2.5k 2 Scotland
7 Dec 2012 3:18PM
300 guest event for a local company - shots of all the guests, shots of several groups and prize presentations. Then dancing. Then home for a lie down...
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
7 Dec 2012 4:10PM
The South East Meets Group are having an evening Christmas Party in a pub after a trip out to Ashdown Forest during the day.

Nice way to finish off another eventful year in which we also fitted in an Exhibition / an holiday to Cornwall as well as the monthly meets Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.