Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

What do paid up members think of ephotozine?

3 Jan 2010 9:33PM
I used to be active on flickr and loved it until I got relentlessly bothered by someone (despite trying using a few different accounts there to come back). I've given that site up as a bad job now.

I'm trying out a few sites and haven't found one I really gel with yet. I like the forums on this site, if you join are you able to add contacts - I like being able to follow the work of photographers that catch my attention instead of viewing random work all the time.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

uggyy 9 2.1k 9 Scotland
3 Jan 2010 9:37PM
Hi, well you can play with it and see if you like it, even just pay for a month or a few.

I would though if you got bothered on another site, not use your full name on here.... It will make you easy to find...

I think its a good site, has some flaws but then nothings perfect. As a whole its worth it..
SteveHunter 6 386 1 England
3 Jan 2010 9:40PM
Hi, welcome to the site.

You can set up links to favourite photos, or photographers so you can easily keep track of your favourite people. You can also set up some quick links to areas of the site you often visit, and that could be other photographers portfolios as well, thats what I tend to use it for anway.
I'm not sure though whether this is an e2 feature or not or whether it is free to all.
3 Jan 2010 9:44PM
Thanks I feel interested about the site, I like how this site has quite alot of UK based photographers. It's good to hear some feedback before joining as a paid up member.
3 Jan 2010 9:48PM
OK, I've stopped sitting on the fence and joined!
uggyy 9 2.1k 9 Scotland
3 Jan 2010 10:01PM
LOL sitting on the fence can be bad for you and give you skelfs in the wrong places... Wink

Welcome to the site and sure you will enjoy your stay..

Look fwd to seeing your photos, you can I think upload more than one a day for the 1st week, up to 20 I beleive so it gives you a chance to get your Port Folio a boost Smile
colmar 7 42 35 Scotland
3 Jan 2010 10:27PM
Hi , Indeed welcome to the site and the features as an e2 member you now benefit from. The larger uploads alone I believe worthwhile. Overall I think this IS the best ezine on the web. Friendy folks always willing to add constructive critique and information too if asked.... It has certainly developed me in many ways that other sites never managed or bothered to try !

Enjoy

Colin
gary_d e2
6 556 13 Wales
3 Jan 2010 10:45PM
A very warm welcome.
You will not regret joining for a moment, well run, friendly and loads of talented photographers only to pleased to help, I have learned so much since being here.

Regards. - gary
3 Jan 2010 11:01PM
Thanks very much, glad to have joinedSmile
timbo 12 591 United Kingdom
4 Jan 2010 9:29AM
You won't regret being on this site, i've been here years and love it while other forum sites have just been and gone.
Good to have you.
ade_mcfade e2
10 14.8k 216 England
4 Jan 2010 9:38AM
I've been here over 5 years - the only other site I've used for that long is my Yahoo email.

It's got its imperfections, but that's what makes it interesting some of the time Smile
4 Jan 2010 4:07PM
Thanks for the feedback about the site, it is much appreciated.
NickParry 9 1.0k 79 Wales
4 Jan 2010 4:20PM
This site is far the best in terms of friendliness and community spirit. The quality of work, variety of genres and styles is also good. Everybody welcomes both novices and more experienced photographers. Help and assistance with technique and suggestions is also readily given.

Welcome Smile

Nick Smile
4 Jan 2010 10:45PM
Thank you Nick.
roxpix 11 2.2k 11 Scotland
5 Jan 2010 6:38PM
You know what would make me sign up as an e2 member!

If e2 members could un-hide the forum posts that were removed/amended by the mods Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.