Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What encouragement!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    janehewitt
    janehewitt  10215 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    20 Jun 2005 - 8:51 AM

Dear all, I wanted to use the forum to say a big thank you to everyone here for their support! It's been a terrible few months as many of you know! My photography had taken a back seat recently but a nudge from a friend on here (atlas 30) got my back into action, I think the comment was 'your battery flat or what?' anyway to cut a long story short I got 3 HCs an EC and then POWT! (I'm never going to upload again as the only way is down!)Yesterday when I received the EC should have been my eldest son's 18th birthday but he died when he was a baby so as you can imagine I was feeling pretty low, EPZ has given me back a sense of being me again and feeling I do have some skills. So thank you everyone and Rob especially! Jane
    PS my class last lesson were especially grateful as I was in such a good mood I didn't work then very hard at all!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    20 Jun 2005 - 8:51 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

csurry
    csurry  129230 forum posts92 Constructive Critique Points
    20 Jun 2005 - 9:00 AM

And now you can have a large canvas copy to remind you of this wonderful moment!

I did wonder that your images had not been up to your usual standard that was until the last few, back on form and giving Emma a run for her money as queen of flowers.

Atlas
    Atlas  10621 forum posts United Kingdom
    20 Jun 2005 - 10:22 AM

I'm very pleased my simple comment had such a positive effect on you Jane :o)
    It can be so hard when you have had a few knocks to get your self motivated again. Just a simple comment in someones portfolio who you havent seen for a while can be a great boost to them...just to know someone has thought about you can be all it takes.

Rob

mr g
    mr g  9403 forum posts United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
    20 Jun 2005 - 10:47 AM

Congratulations Jane. Much deserved and well done Rob for your words of encouragement. I do hope that you make sure your class make up for it next time!!! Only 24 'get-ups' to go and 36 reports to do!! Glad someone has had a great day
    Take care
    Rob

janehewitt
    janehewitt  10215 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    20 Jun 2005 - 10:49 AM

Yep 24 get ups and counting (reports all done though!!) Jane

mr g
    mr g  9403 forum posts United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
    20 Jun 2005 - 10:54 AM

I hate you now. Do you want to do some of mine??

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.