Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

What encouragement!

janehewitt 11 215 1 United Kingdom
20 Jun 2005 8:51AM
Dear all, I wanted to use the forum to say a big thank you to everyone here for their support! It's been a terrible few months as many of you know! My photography had taken a back seat recently but a nudge from a friend on here (atlas 30) got my back into action, I think the comment was 'your battery flat or what?' anyway to cut a long story short I got 3 HCs an EC and then POWT! (I'm never going to upload again as the only way is down!)Yesterday when I received the EC should have been my eldest son's 18th birthday but he died when he was a baby so as you can imagine I was feeling pretty low, EPZ has given me back a sense of being me again and feeling I do have some skills. So thank you everyone and Rob especially! Jane
PS my class last lesson were especially grateful as I was in such a good mood I didn't work then very hard at all!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

csurry
12 9.2k 92
20 Jun 2005 9:00AM
And now you can have a large canvas copy to remind you of this wonderful moment!

I did wonder that your images had not been up to your usual standard that was until the last few, back on form and giving Emma a run for her money as queen of flowers.
Atlas 11 621 United Kingdom
20 Jun 2005 10:22AM
I'm very pleased my simple comment had such a positive effect on you Jane :o)
It can be so hard when you have had a few knocks to get your self motivated again. Just a simple comment in someones portfolio who you havent seen for a while can be a great boost to them...just to know someone has thought about you can be all it takes.

Rob
mr g 10 403 3 United Kingdom
20 Jun 2005 10:47AM
Congratulations Jane. Much deserved and well done Rob for your words of encouragement. I do hope that you make sure your class make up for it next time!!! Only 24 'get-ups' to go and 36 reports to do!! Glad someone has had a great day
Take care
Rob
janehewitt 11 215 1 United Kingdom
20 Jun 2005 10:49AM
Yep 24 get ups and counting (reports all done though!!) Jane
mr g 10 403 3 United Kingdom
20 Jun 2005 10:54AM
I hate you now. Do you want to do some of mine??

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.