Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 1

What Flash would you recomend for a canon eos5d

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
gravedigger
21 May 2013 - 11:03 PM

hi guys...was nearly there buying this stuff..when i meet this "Photograpther" who said..as you have an eos 5d,,what you need is a youngnuo 565 ettl..stick it on your camera with some soft defusers and away you go....as i want to shoot alot of stuff at clubs/bars..outside in the street at night portraits etc..this sounds like what i have being looking for..(with alot of help from you guys)..do i need anything else for now..was looking for a camera bracket for mounting everything on..but cant seem to find one..but that means i would have to buy a cable..to go from the camera to the flash and a shoe to sit the flash on!!..right!!...when i get whatever..i will post the first pics..goood or bad

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
21 May 2013 - 11:03 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mikehit
mikehit e2 Member 45757 forum postsmikehit vcard United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
22 May 2013 - 9:39 AM

Quote: I have just taken a punt on this set of flash modifiers (still in transit) as they seemed a good bargain compared to the usual Honi, Rogue etc:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Walimex-Pro-Speedlite-Accessory-Reflector/dp/B008PQE4Q2/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1369129308&sr=1-1&keywords=flash+modifiers

They arrived this morning and I have to say I am impressed with the build quality - no chance to try them yet but on first viewing they seem to be a good economical starter kit.

gravedigger
22 May 2013 - 11:40 PM

Right...sounds good to me...i will get some..stillnot quite made my mind up on the flash yet..but think it will be a 565ex ettl as its the best of both worlds...thanks for all the help..

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.