Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What gets you out with your camera?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

janeez
janeez e2 Member 61195 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
20 Mar 2009 - 7:33 PM

Having just read a thread from one of our members about losing motivation to get out with his camera I thought we should try and discover what motivates us to keep those apertures open!!

Me and hubby have a very nice caravan which gets us to some great places not too far away, even if it is only for the weekend. I work ridiculously long hours, one day off a fortnight and have to make the most of weekends off. To escape for a couple of days is bliss and our weekends are always based on good photographic opportunities for me, mountain biking for hubby. Without our caravan I probably wouldn't use my camera half as much. Even if the weather is a bit rubbish I take all my books and mags so I can at least read about photograhy!
Look forward to the day I can get a laptop then I will be able to work on my images at the end of the day without having to wait 'til we get home Wink

What gets you out and about and inspired?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
20 Mar 2009 - 7:33 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Ganto
Ganto  8769 forum posts Ireland2 Constructive Critique Points
20 Mar 2009 - 7:50 PM

Great big billowing clouds!

Richardtyrrelllandscapes

Any weather as long as there is a great big mountain to climb.

Richie

steve_kershaw
20 Mar 2009 - 7:55 PM

Quote: what motivates us to keep those apertures open

Quote: Great big billowing Breasts

lol

Ganto
20 Mar 2009 - 7:58 PM

Ooh-er missus...

janeez
janeez e2 Member 61195 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
20 Mar 2009 - 8:01 PM

openQuote:Great big billowing Breastslol
[/quote]

ROFL, not quite what I was expecting!

User_Removed
20 Mar 2009 - 8:03 PM

Light, light, light and more light.

I'm lucky enough to live in a fabulous place so when the light turns up I just have to get out into it with the camera.

steve_kershaw
20 Mar 2009 - 8:05 PM

spillaging would of been my chosan made up word for the quote

User_Removed
20 Mar 2009 - 8:10 PM

MY IMMENSE PASSION !!!

Ganto
20 Mar 2009 - 8:13 PM

Is size important?

Alciabides
20 Mar 2009 - 8:19 PM

Given work and childcare, it is very very rare that I get the opportunity to go out specifically with the intention of doing photography alone (1 day so far in last year), so I tend to take my camera everywhere and just photograph things that strike me in the day - if anything does. Hence photos of office, train station, university buildings, family outings, view on walk from picking kids up from school and nursery. Nowadays its just a part of life- which since I returned to photography after long break in order to stop smoking is probably good.

StrayCat
StrayCat e2 Member 1014914 forum postsStrayCat vcard Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
20 Mar 2009 - 8:27 PM

Bugs, wildebeest herds, huge ones, in my back yard; gohers(ground squirrels really); looking forward to the return of the dragonflies and damsels. Last week it was -21C here with a -35 windchill, today it is +15C, and I'll be soaking up some vitamin D with a good book.

janeez
20 Mar 2009 - 8:29 PM

I like to soak up a good merlot after a day out with the camera!!!

Ganto
20 Mar 2009 - 8:35 PM

Just soak up the Merlot... Sod the day out!

janeez
20 Mar 2009 - 8:42 PM

No sooner said than drunk...hic

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.