Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What has happened to NDODS today?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Attention!

This topic is locked.
Reason: before it turns sour
helenlinda
helenlinda e2 Member 7337 forum postshelenlinda vcard United Kingdom21 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 11:50 AM

I have seen many comments by "User Removed" this morning. It turns out to be Nathan [NDODS]
He suffers from very poor health and wondered if anyone knows why his work has been removed
Helen

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
26 Sep 2012 - 11:50 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318456 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 11:58 AM

He sent a request and asked us to close his account.

AnnChown
AnnChown e2 Member 4183 forum postsAnnChown vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 12:01 PM

Oh dear... I hope everything is all right with him.

Jestertheclown
26 Sep 2012 - 12:05 PM

Quote: He sent a request and asked us to close his account.

That's not good news Pete and I expect that that's all you're able to say.

I just hope that he's OK.

RonnieAG
RonnieAG e2 Member 4139 forum postsRonnieAG vcard Scotland112 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 12:05 PM

I too had noticed that his name was changed to User_Removed and when I clicked on that it stated his account was closed.
I too am so sorry to hear of this.........I know Nathan did not enjoy the best of health although I felt he seemed a bit more up beat of recent.
His work was always interesting and a joy to see and to be able to comment on, and he was very generous in supporting my own efforts.
All I can do is wish him all the very best in whatever he pursues now and to hope that his health does allow him to do so.
All the best, my friend.
Ronnie.

Last Modified By RonnieAG at 26 Sep 2012 - 12:06 PM
franken
franken e2 Member 123172 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 12:08 PM

I also hope that he's ok.

Ken

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64537 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 12:14 PM

Worrying. He gave no hint that he was intending to do this.

TrevBatWCC
TrevBatWCC e2 Member 6TrevBatWCC vcard England8 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 12:17 PM

I noticed too that where he last commented on my latest upload that it said User Removed, and was rather concerned for him, especially with his poor health.
I'm sorry to see him disappear off the site, but would like to wish him all the best and hope his health improves Sad
Trev

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139544 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 12:18 PM

He's been a prolific gallery commenter. It is indeed concerning he's closed his account.

geffers7
geffers7 e2 Member 437 forum postsgeffers7 vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 12:21 PM

I hope he's ok too - very prolific with his comments and had a certain way with his words.
Geoff

helenlinda
helenlinda e2 Member 7337 forum postshelenlinda vcard United Kingdom21 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 12:40 PM

I don't know if Nathan will pop in at all, but if he does I would like him to know that I have appreciated his sense of humour and his determination in-spite of his difficulties to pursue his photography. We will miss his pictures and his comments SmileSmile

Last Modified By helenlinda at 26 Sep 2012 - 12:40 PM
CaroleS
CaroleS e2 Member 434 forum postsCaroleS vcard United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 12:49 PM

I too sincerely hope Nathan is OK, his images have been stunning of late and despite his poor health he always has an encouraging comment.
Carole

AnnChown
AnnChown e2 Member 4183 forum postsAnnChown vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 12:56 PM

Although I've already made a brief comment, I would like to endorse everybody's comments and concerns as listed above.
Ann

NaturesHaven
NaturesHaven e2 Member 3253 forum postsNaturesHaven vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 1:08 PM

Nathan left a lovely poem on my Blackbird image only yesterday..............I do hope he's OK

gingerdelight
26 Sep 2012 - 1:09 PM

Me too! I didn't realise this and hope that he is OK.

I would like to pass my best wishes on to him (in case he looks in).

Carol

Attention!

This topic is locked.
Reason: before it turns sour