Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What has happened to NDODS today?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Attention!

This topic is locked.
Reason: before it turns sour
Lynx08
Lynx08 e2 Member 61234 forum postsLynx08 vcard England
26 Sep 2012 - 1:13 PM

I hope he's ok and is missed for his sense of hunour and images.

Lyn

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
26 Sep 2012 - 1:13 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

BarbaraR
BarbaraR  8 England1 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 1:15 PM

Oh sorry to hear this.
I do hope he is ok and soon returns.
He'll be very much missed.

B.

achieverswales
26 Sep 2012 - 1:16 PM

Thanks to Ann for directing me here, I got very fond of his excellent comments, he is a man with many talents, I just hope every thing is OK with him, and pass on my best wishes.

Trev.

PinkK
PinkK  580 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 1:17 PM

How very sad to thear this. I will miss him so much, he and his images always made me smile. Kaleena

SimonGrindle
26 Sep 2012 - 1:22 PM

Hope your ok mate, since joining he has always commented on my images to compliment or give very good advise, I hope whatever has happened that hes ok, best wishes to him.

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53623 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 1:26 PM

Indeed his bright enthusiasm is great, he just said a day or 2 ago that he hoped to be back on the Monday night challenge next week.
Lets be as optimistic as he is that he will rejoin us soon.

mrswoolybill
mrswoolybill Critique Team 7435 forum postsmrswoolybill vcard United Kingdom1019 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 1:32 PM

Knowing of Nathan's very fragile health I am concerned - equally, I sincerely hope that nothing here has upset him. I'll miss his very intelligent, perceptive comments. If you're looking in, Nathan, my best wishes for the future.
Moira

Last Modified By mrswoolybill at 26 Sep 2012 - 1:34 PM
Fefe
Fefe e2 Member 2Fefe vcard United Kingdom29 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 1:40 PM

I noticed this morning after uploading that his comments were user removed. I do hope he is okay. If anyone gets to know anything please let me know. Best wishes Nathan.
Diane

avacreates
26 Sep 2012 - 2:02 PM

does anyone here live close by to Nathan and can check on him for us because we are all very concerned and would like the chance to send him our best wishes
AVA

wrinkles
wrinkles e2 Member 5349 forum postswrinkles vcard United Kingdom
26 Sep 2012 - 2:38 PM

Sorry to hear about Nathan,he has been very kind with his words about my pictures.

When i uploaded a picture of a Starling he followed up with a nice poem.

All the very best Nathan.

pluckyfilly
pluckyfilly e2 Member 8283 forum postspluckyfilly vcard United Kingdom33 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 2:46 PM

I am in shock as I am sure many commenting above are to - all the best Nathan, your work was stunning and an inspiration to all.
Ann

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43912 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway25 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 2:56 PM

I kow he had a hospital appointment on Monday this week. I really hope he is OK. Such a pleasant and positive contributor.
If you read this, Nathan, all the very best.

Malc

barbarahirst
barbarahirst e2 Member 6barbarahirst vcard United Kingdom10 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 2:57 PM

He was sounding so positive this morning I really am shocked and upset.
As Garol said ... if you look in ..we already miss you dreadfully x x

Focus_Man
Focus_Man  4481 forum posts United Kingdom631 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 3:27 PM

Here is a summary of why he left,

edit: message from epz team (Pete) - PM stands for Private message Frank, so we have deleted your conversation with Nathan as it was sent to you in privacy not for public forum. It seems clear from that that it was just a misunderstanding and no one is to blame.

Last Modified By Moderator Team at 26 Sep 2012 - 4:08 PM
CarolG
CarolG e2 Member 7128 forum postsCarolG vcard Greece17 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 3:27 PM

He will be sorely missed, such a wonderful character, always had a good word to say on images, and his own work was top class. I do hope he will return, and that it is not through bad health that he has left us. Carol

Attention!

This topic is locked.
Reason: before it turns sour