Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

What has happened to NDODS today?

Attention!

This topic is locked.

Reason : before it turns sour

Lynx08 e2
6 1.2k England
26 Sep 2012 1:13PM
I hope he's ok and is missed for his sense of hunour and images.

Lyn

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

BarbaraR 8 15 1 England
26 Sep 2012 1:15PM
Oh sorry to hear this.
I do hope he is ok and soon returns.
He'll be very much missed.

B.
26 Sep 2012 1:16PM
Thanks to Ann for directing me here, I got very fond of his excellent comments, he is a man with many talents, I just hope every thing is OK with him, and pass on my best wishes.

Trev.
PinkK 5 80 1 United Kingdom
26 Sep 2012 1:17PM
How very sad to thear this. I will miss him so much, he and his images always made me smile. Kaleena
26 Sep 2012 1:22PM
Hope your ok mate, since joining he has always commented on my images to compliment or give very good advise, I hope whatever has happened that hes ok, best wishes to him.
JackAllTog e2
5 4.0k 58 United Kingdom
26 Sep 2012 1:26PM
Indeed his bright enthusiasm is great, he just said a day or 2 ago that he hoped to be back on the Monday night challenge next week.
Lets be as optimistic as he is that he will rejoin us soon.
mrswoolybill e2
8 529 1094 United Kingdom
26 Sep 2012 1:32PM
Knowing of Nathan's very fragile health I am concerned - equally, I sincerely hope that nothing here has upset him. I'll miss his very intelligent, perceptive comments. If you're looking in, Nathan, my best wishes for the future.
Moira
Fefe e2
3 11 30 United Kingdom
26 Sep 2012 1:40PM
I noticed this morning after uploading that his comments were user removed. I do hope he is okay. If anyone gets to know anything please let me know. Best wishes Nathan.
Diane
avacreates e2
3 362 1 United Kingdom
26 Sep 2012 2:02PM
does anyone here live close by to Nathan and can check on him for us because we are all very concerned and would like the chance to send him our best wishes
AVA
wrinkles e2
6 351 United Kingdom
26 Sep 2012 2:38PM
Sorry to hear about Nathan,he has been very kind with his words about my pictures.

When i uploaded a picture of a Starling he followed up with a nice poem.

All the very best Nathan.
pluckyfilly e2
8 319 33 United Kingdom
26 Sep 2012 2:46PM
I am in shock as I am sure many commenting above are to - all the best Nathan, your work was stunning and an inspiration to all.
Ann
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
26 Sep 2012 2:56PM
I kow he had a hospital appointment on Monday this week. I really hope he is OK. Such a pleasant and positive contributor.
If you read this, Nathan, all the very best.

Malc
barbarahirst e2
6 21 10 United Kingdom
26 Sep 2012 2:57PM
He was sounding so positive this morning I really am shocked and upset.
As Garol said ... if you look in ..we already miss you dreadfully x x
Focus_Man 4 481 631 United Kingdom
26 Sep 2012 3:27PM
Here is a summary of why he left,

edit: message from epz team (Pete) - PM stands for Private message Frank, so we have deleted your conversation with Nathan as it was sent to you in privacy not for public forum. It seems clear from that that it was just a misunderstanding and no one is to blame.
CarolG e2
8 147 18 Greece
26 Sep 2012 3:27PM
He will be sorely missed, such a wonderful character, always had a good word to say on images, and his own work was top class. I do hope he will return, and that it is not through bad health that he has left us. Carol