Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What has happened to NDODS today?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Attention!

This topic is locked.
Reason: before it turns sour
Umberto_Vanni
Umberto_Vanni e2 Member 9366 forum postsUmberto_Vanni vcard Scotland
26 Sep 2012 - 3:34 PM

Hope he's ok. He commented on many of my photos.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
26 Sep 2012 - 3:34 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ali63
ali63 e2 Member 2474 forum postsali63 vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 4:05 PM

Nathan, your work & your comments will be greatly missed by me, your style & artistic flair is a talent that cannot be matched by many people, take good care of yourself , perhaps you will join us all again soon, kind regards Alison.SadSmile

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114521 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 4:12 PM

Speaking as someone who has had a similar problem and who shares the same concern as everyone else, the nature of the beast can be very unpredictable and upsetting both to the patient if you like and everyone around him. The trigger may well have been something said out of context on here, but I doubt it very much......It may well be that Nathan has been a little out of sorts for a while and he may have felt at the time, whether rationally or irrationally that the course of action he's taken was what he needed to do at the particular moment. I for one respect him for that.

I'm sure (and hope) the people closest to him are giving him as much support as necessary, but that at this moment in time for his own sanity and well being it might be best to take a break..........I've done it myself in the past as some of you well know.

Hopefully in time as I did, he will come back into our community either as himself, by this I mean the same user name or possibly under a different one. In the meantime, hopefully he will peep his head through the door and see that's he's being conspicuous by his absence and is being well missed by all the folk that corresponded with him on a regular basis, myself included.

Hopefully he will read this in time, so if you do pass by Nathan, keep your pecker up mucker, if you want or need someone to talk to whose been there and came out the end of the tunnel, albeit maybe not as badly as you've suffered. You know where to find me mate...... ade1963@gmail.com

Ade

cats_123
cats_123 e2 Member 104023 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland25 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 4:17 PM

only just caught up with this thread..he was up and about early this morning..will miss both his photography and his ability to understand other's work.

Stay strong, Nathan Smile

THIRDEYE
THIRDEYE  835 forum posts United Kingdom
26 Sep 2012 - 4:29 PM

Your powerful comments gave me the inspiration to upload more images to the gallery !!

From one ex forces to another. "Hurry back mucker" Wink

surfinsurveyor
26 Sep 2012 - 4:41 PM

I've only been active on this site for a short while and right from the start I noticed Nathan has given well thought out comments and critique, on a daily basis, to many people including myself. For that I thank you Nathan and also for your photography together with your sense of humour. Hope to see you back on the site soon.

Keith

JN_CHATELAIN_PHOTOGRAPHY
26 Sep 2012 - 4:52 PM

Sorry to see another member leave this site.
Nathan seemed a decent person with fine words and a good understanding about photography.
Hoping everything is alright for him.
JNC

WhiteRose1
WhiteRose1 e2 Member 41054 forum postsWhiteRose1 vcard England136 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 5:02 PM

Eloquently put, Ade.

gwynn56
gwynn56  264 forum posts England
26 Sep 2012 - 5:14 PM

I not know much about him , apart from the fact he will be greatly missed on here , i hope that it only a case of needing a break and that he will be back with us shortly ,

StrayCat
StrayCat e2 Member 1014814 forum postsStrayCat vcard Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 5:29 PM

I will miss his uplifting comments, he is an Epz treasure, for sure.

Denny

Glostopcat
Glostopcat e2 Member 8234 forum postsGlostopcat vcard England2 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 5:30 PM

Sad to hear that Nathan has left, I shall miss his humour, thougthful comments and diverse range of photographs. I hope that he is ok and will return to the site at some point in the future, Ed

phil1963
phil1963 e2 Member 2264 forum postsphil1963 vcard United Kingdom
26 Sep 2012 - 6:13 PM

Nathan will be missedSad hope he does return to the siteSmile

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139450 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2012 - 6:18 PM

Despite his health issues, Nathan has been a real asset to this site and, like others who have commented on this thread I am very disappointed he has closed his account. I do hope the HQ Team were able to offer alternatives to this drastic step. If they did and he rejected them, fair enough.

Attention!

This topic is locked.
Reason: before it turns sour