Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What have you gained from this site?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

xebeth
xebeth  1170 forum posts United Kingdom
29 Jul 2004 - 8:28 PM

I've been a member since Jan 03 (although due to some family issues I haven't been around for a while). In this time, this site has probably been the main driving forces behind keeping my hobbie alive, after posting a pic, I find myself comming back hour after hour to see the comments (good or bad).

The competitions are a source of inspiration, and the gallery is a relaxing way to spend a spare hour.

Thanks to everyone who has commented on my pics, thanks to Pete for this site, and it's good to be back.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
29 Jul 2004 - 8:28 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ukuwi
ukuwi  10476 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
29 Jul 2004 - 9:53 PM

Well I have got a bad back, failing eyesight, repetative strain syndrome, and a horrible buzzing sound in my right ear which vaguely resembles " you still on that bloody pc" a backlog of diy and a new addiction.

So I would just like to say thanks to Pete

T H A N K S P E T E!!!

browne
browne  10127 forum posts
30 Jul 2004 - 10:42 AM

I've only been a member for a few hours and have learned that I'm not the only one having troubles with 7dayshop.com!

The and the articles and forums seem excellent and, as people point out, it's a bit addictive too.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318434 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
30 Jul 2004 - 10:55 AM

Welcome Ed, glad you're enjoying so far...don't forget to fill out a bit of your profile and upload a few pics...look forward to your inputSmile

jane3nc
jane3nc  1069 forum posts
30 Jul 2004 - 11:38 AM

Everyone is really friendly and Jane you yourself have commented on one of my uploads so thanks. I think it's a friendly forum. I really enjoy reading the forum post and looking at others work. And the Articles are extreemly useful. I have only been a member for a few weeks and have already gained so much from it, everyone has been so helpful and I hope I have been able to give a bit back too.

snowman
snowman  10391 forum posts England
30 Jul 2004 - 11:44 AM

Inspiration and knowledge.

I started photography as a second hobby but I want to change things around now so that I can spend more time improving. Just need to get through the next couple of months to achieve it.

Great site, great people

Phil

kelart
kelart  10570 forum posts
31 Jul 2004 - 3:19 AM

an insomnia...

plus some motivation!

IanA
IanA  103048 forum posts England12 Constructive Critique Points
31 Jul 2004 - 5:56 AM

More than you can throw a stick at, and a pile of new friends!

saveme
saveme  10115 forum posts
31 Jul 2004 - 7:38 AM

A damaged F5 key....

Phil

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012553 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
31 Jul 2004 - 8:46 AM

What have I gained? Enormous encouragement, an ever increasing knowledge of what makes a good photo and what doesnt, had an absolute scream at times at some of the madness on here but most of all a creation of a desire, a desire to be better at what I have become addicted to, to such an extent as to try and eventually, in a few months, maybe, start taking portraits professionally. But what still amazes me is the generosity and kindness of people I've never met and I can quite honestly say that ePZ rocks! Having been away for 3 days in hospital I didnt think I missed the site it but what was the first thing I did when I got home - straight onto ePZ, oh and had a beer of course! Now is a camera considered heavy lifting because I'm itching to get that out too!! ??

UserHasLeft
31 Jul 2004 - 8:51 AM

Hope you're feeling better, K Smile

josspowick
josspowick  10264 forum posts United Kingdom
31 Jul 2004 - 10:00 PM

Knowledge, techniques and above all, the positive criticism and encouragement to keep shootin'

browne
browne  10127 forum posts
1 Aug 2004 - 6:07 AM

"Welcome Ed, glad you're enjoying so far...don't forget to fill out a bit of your profile and upload a few pics...look forward to your inputSmile"

Thanks Pete. When you started the site a few years ago I thought you were up against it but it's come a long way. Great effort.

Ed

snapbandit
snapbandit  102205 forum posts Northern Ireland3 Constructive Critique Points
1 Aug 2004 - 7:31 AM

In the couple of months I've been here I am astounded by the generosity of most of the more experienced and Professionals to give there opinions (sometimes Very! freely), critique, advice & hints 'n tips on all matters, not just photographic!

I'm addicted to the forum, love the (mostly) good hearted banter (or crack as it's called over here (usually spelt craick? for some strange reason!))

after almost 10 years of little photographic interest I am now getting well back into my favourite hobby and this site has inspired me to have a go at many other styles of photo.

The most entertaining and informative site on the web, in my opinion!
Congratulations to Pete and all in the ePhotoZine team for providing such a great facility.

Joe B
P.S. I still don't have a competitions link in my profile?...any ideas
(going to have to go to broadband as I am on line so much now the phone is never free!)

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.