Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What is everyone doing for christmas?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    kathrynlouise
    kathrynlouise e2 Member 2364 forum postskathrynlouise vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Dec 2013 - 5:20 PM

1-rscn0004-002.jpg

Home alone for me as don't finish work til Christmas eve morning and back in on boxing day night. The joys of working in retail. Thankfully my beloved zoo is open boxing day so I can go and wish beautiful Daseep a merry tiger Christmas Grin and Christmas day i'll be arranging my photobook (" Captive",) Tscuna, Daseep, Jazz, Sprout and all the other wonderful animals at Dudley zoo.

Wishing all the wonderful ladies and gents on epz a fabulous Christmas and a very happy new year GrinGrin

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    13 Dec 2013 - 5:20 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Carabosse
    Carabosse e2 Member 1139385 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Dec 2013 - 5:44 PM

Looking forward to an indulgent Christmas lunch - NOT cooked by me! Grin

CarolG
    CarolG e2 Member 7128 forum postsCarolG vcard Greece16 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Dec 2013 - 5:50 PM

A little peace and quiet, on my own, apart from Parker, Pico and Pedro, the three parrots, and Sabre and Laddie, the two labs. Not forgetting the 35 chickens, though the number might be lessened over the festive season WinkSad
    Wishing everyone a wonderful day, and every good wish for the New Year.
    Carol

robthecamman
    13 Dec 2013 - 6:10 PM

wat xmas peace and quite no bull Smile

llareggub
    llareggub  3656 forum posts United Kingdom
    13 Dec 2013 - 6:13 PM

Heading back to the UK for just the 2nd time in 6 years on boxing day for a whistle stop tour that takes in Manchester, Middlesborough and Birmingham, not too enthused about Hexmas this year Sad

Last Modified By llareggub at 13 Dec 2013 - 6:15 PM
    ade123
    ade123 e2 Member 1154 forum postsade123 vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Dec 2013 - 6:40 PM

Going to Ireland for Xmas.
    Flying out this Tuesday and flying home 3rd January so a nice long break.plenty of irish Xmas cheer and a few pints of the Black stuff ( would be rude not to) Grin

polis_928tadw59
    14 Dec 2013 - 11:59 AM

I usually go to a relative's, Ebenezer Scrooge, but he has not sent me an invite this year. He reckons I am worse than him.Sad

Snappypappy
    Snappypappy e2 Member 1Snappypappy vcard United Kingdom
    14 Dec 2013 - 1:29 PM

On our own so will do the usual out onto the Downs with our border-terrier meeting other lost souls.

JJGEE
    JJGEE  96205 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Dec 2013 - 1:57 PM

Not doing anything in particular.
    In fact, just the same as all the previous years.

brian1208
    brian1208 e2 Member 1110152 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Dec 2013 - 2:25 PM

Eldest lad + partner are down on the 21st to exchange presents

We are on our own for Christmas Day then meeting with friends for our traditional Boxing Day breakfast and walk on Hengistbury Head.

Our youngest lad then comes down later in the week

So, a relaxed and pleasant break (from not doing too much anyway, as we are both well retired Grin )

SlowSong
    SlowSong e2 Member 54169 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Dec 2013 - 2:33 PM

Looking forward for it all to be over.

StrayCat
    StrayCat  1014403 forum posts Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Dec 2013 - 8:14 PM

Going to church.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.