Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Advertisement

What is Photo Month?

Forums > Photo Month Forum > What is Photo Month?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

tce5
tce5  1061 forum posts United Kingdom
2 Apr 2012 - 5:32 PM

Three year old elephant in Bali
elephantcomp.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
2 Apr 2012 - 5:32 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

harryr
harryr  7 United Kingdom
2 Apr 2012 - 9:28 PM

1-1458-copy1.jpg

harryr
harryr  7 United Kingdom
2 Apr 2012 - 9:41 PM

Hi,
I am new to this forum. The picture is of migratory geese taking off from a field adjacent to my home after having a short stopover to feed.

Robert_Malcolm
2 Apr 2012 - 10:20 PM

Hi Harry,
When your memory is as good as mine, you feel as though you're new to everything Smile

CanonMan
CanonMan e2 Member 12480 forum postsCanonMan vcard England4 Constructive Critique Points
2 Apr 2012 - 11:22 PM

cornwall2011-img-6917.jpg

aldhien
aldhien  2 Indonesia
3 Apr 2012 - 5:22 PM

i don't want

JJGEE
JJGEE  96279 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
3 Apr 2012 - 8:46 PM

mmm

Not sure I understand why 3rd April's theme of Photo Walks has ben so popular.... where has everyone come from to have so many uploads in one day ?

Last Modified By JJGEE at 3 Apr 2012 - 8:47 PM
Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
3 Apr 2012 - 10:08 PM

Quote: Not sure I understand why 3rd April's theme of Photo Walks has ben so popular.... where has everyone come from to have so many uploads in one day ?

We had just over one million visitors last month and we currently get around 150 new registered members a day so it's good to see a few of them making Photo Month what it set out to do...to encourage photography Smile
And I hope it's not just the incentive of a prize, although that's likely to be the current motivation.

phil1963
phil1963 e2 Member 2264 forum postsphil1963 vcard United Kingdom
3 Apr 2012 - 11:21 PM

I think its had a lot of input with it being such a general subject,everyone has these sort of pictures handy.

Glynn
Glynn  81169 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
4 Apr 2012 - 11:34 AM

It's great and it encourages some of us that have not picked up their cameras in a while, to go get out there and get photographing

bernmesmian
6 Apr 2012 - 4:58 AM

Is this competition open only for UK and Ireland residents?

jamestheboy
6 Apr 2012 - 8:22 AM

Good morning everyone, sorry to be a little bit on the slow side can someone tell me what the theme is for the competition because I'm a little bit new to this forum

James Smile

Last Modified By jamestheboy at 6 Apr 2012 - 8:23 AM
Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
6 Apr 2012 - 9:24 AM

Quote: can someone tell me what the theme is for the competition

There's a different theme each day. Following the link from the yellow message above takes you to the Photo Month forum
On the Photo month forum look down the threads for any that have Day XX April 2012 and look at the theme from within. The next day's theme is posted at midnight. There will be a competition each day through April. Post your entries in the relevant daily threads, not here.

Quote: Is this competition open only for UK and Ireland residents?

Nik set this up so I'm not sure. I'll ask her to post when she's back in on Tuesday. If it isn't you can still enter and if you win ask someone in the UK to claim the prize and post it out to you.

Last Modified By Pete at 6 Apr 2012 - 9:26 AM
Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
11 Apr 2012 - 5:36 PM

I have received my SD card today, I am mightily impressed with the speed it was sent out!
Cheers EPZ and Samsung!

JonnyNI
JonnyNI e2 Member 3588 forum postsJonnyNI vcard
15 Apr 2012 - 8:48 AM

Got my card before I even knew I'd won one LOL.

Thanks very much to both EPZ and Samsung . B-)

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.