Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

What is Photo Month?

Advertisement

karryp e2
12 127 United Kingdom
22 Apr 2012 8:46AM
Where can one find the winning daily images displayed please ?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
22 Apr 2012 8:54AM
In the news section, once a week.
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
22 Apr 2012 9:52AM

Quote:In the news section, once a week.
Just had a look. Can't find anything. Can you say where exactly?
Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
22 Apr 2012 10:06AM
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
22 Apr 2012 10:43AM
Thanks Coleslaw. I thought my card had got lost in the post, but apparently not. Grin
karryp e2
12 127 United Kingdom
22 Apr 2012 11:53AM
Thanks, I appreciate that - something more I have learnt.
23 Apr 2012 8:53AM
Perhaps a shot you feel is representative of the subject theme from the "near past" would be the way to go on these daily ad hoc galleries... thats the way I am currently entering images ... I hope that other users feel this is in order.
Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
23 Apr 2012 8:55AM
whatever you feel fit
DOGSBODY e2
6 1.4k 30 England
24 Apr 2012 1:34PM
I got my card about a week ago and was greatly surprised as it is the first time that I have ever won anything. Many thanks to epz for finally recognising my genius. AndyGrin
18 May 2012 4:15PM
Hi, sorry I've not trawled through this thread, I'm just wondering about the daily themes, how far after the event can you post on them? So if you miss one day can you go back and enter it? Is there a cut off date?

I think it's a great idea, especially of you're doing a 365/6 project and get a bit stuck on what to shoot!
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
18 May 2012 4:24PM
Marsha aka MrsCoops - you can upload to the threads whenever you fancy - there is no cut-off date and you can go weeks back if you feel like it Smile

I guess if you're hoping to win one of the weekly prizes then you would need to upload on/around the day of the theme but if that doesn't bother you then whenever is fine. It's certainly been a lot more popular since prizes were introduced .....
18 May 2012 5:09PM
Thanks for that.

Quote:I guess if you're hoping to win one of the weekly prizes then you would need to upload on/around the day of the theme but if that doesn't bother you then whenever is fine. It's certainly been a lot more popular since prizes were introduced .....

I don't think any of my photos will win any prizes!
24 May 2012 7:37AM
Hi! Just wondering: How many photos can I upload for a single theme? Is there a limit? (Sry if someone's already asked this question, I just can't go through 8 pages right now...) Thanks!
26 Jun 2012 5:54AM
Is there a cut off for the daily theme on the photo month forum? For example today's theme is "Shows", I don't have any show photos but there's a local show happening on Saturday can I go back and enter on Tuesdays theme Saturday?
26 Jun 2012 9:47AM
Hi Stevecarr2010, I asked the same question, the answer is only a few posts above this.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.