Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Advertisement

What is Photo Month?

Forums > Photo Month Forum > What is Photo Month?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

karryp
karryp  12127 forum posts United Kingdom
22 Apr 2012 - 8:46 AM

Where can one find the winning daily images displayed please ?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
22 Apr 2012 - 8:46 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
22 Apr 2012 - 8:54 AM

In the news section, once a week.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64543 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
22 Apr 2012 - 9:52 AM

Quote: In the news section, once a week.

Just had a look. Can't find anything. Can you say where exactly?

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
22 Apr 2012 - 10:06 AM

for example

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64543 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
22 Apr 2012 - 10:43 AM

Thanks Coleslaw. I thought my card had got lost in the post, but apparently not. Grin

karryp
karryp  12127 forum posts United Kingdom
22 Apr 2012 - 11:53 AM

Thanks, I appreciate that - something more I have learnt.

peterjuerges
23 Apr 2012 - 8:53 AM

Perhaps a shot you feel is representative of the subject theme from the "near past" would be the way to go on these daily ad hoc galleries... thats the way I am currently entering images ... I hope that other users feel this is in order.

Coleslaw
23 Apr 2012 - 8:55 AM

whatever you feel fit

DOGSBODY
DOGSBODY  61432 forum posts England30 Constructive Critique Points
24 Apr 2012 - 1:34 PM

I got my card about a week ago and was greatly surprised as it is the first time that I have ever won anything. Many thanks to epz for finally recognising my genius. AndyGrin

MrsCoops
MrsCoops  2 United Kingdom
18 May 2012 - 4:15 PM

Hi, sorry I've not trawled through this thread, I'm just wondering about the daily themes, how far after the event can you post on them? So if you miss one day can you go back and enter it? Is there a cut off date?

I think it's a great idea, especially of you're doing a 365/6 project and get a bit stuck on what to shoot!

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96097 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
18 May 2012 - 4:24 PM

Marsha aka MrsCoops - you can upload to the threads whenever you fancy - there is no cut-off date and you can go weeks back if you feel like it Smile

I guess if you're hoping to win one of the weekly prizes then you would need to upload on/around the day of the theme but if that doesn't bother you then whenever is fine. It's certainly been a lot more popular since prizes were introduced .....

MrsCoops
18 May 2012 - 5:09 PM

Thanks for that.

Quote: I guess if you're hoping to win one of the weekly prizes then you would need to upload on/around the day of the theme but if that doesn't bother you then whenever is fine. It's certainly been a lot more popular since prizes were introduced .....

I don't think any of my photos will win any prizes!

damaged
damaged  2 Canada
24 May 2012 - 7:37 AM

Hi! Just wondering: How many photos can I upload for a single theme? Is there a limit? (Sry if someone's already asked this question, I just can't go through 8 pages right now...) Thanks!

Stevecarr2010
26 Jun 2012 - 5:54 AM

Is there a cut off for the daily theme on the photo month forum? For example today's theme is "Shows", I don't have any show photos but there's a local show happening on Saturday can I go back and enter on Tuesdays theme Saturday?

MrsCoops
26 Jun 2012 - 9:47 AM

Hi Stevecarr2010, I asked the same question, the answer is only a few posts above this.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.