Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What is your ultimate dream?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    kombizz
    kombizz  9591 forum posts United States1 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Oct 2011 - 4:57 PM

Q:What is my ultimate dream?
    A: I always wanted to fly and take images from above.
    Then I am a chicken and never tried it!!
    Of course not all people are similar to me. For example, Jeb and Roberta are brave enough to do my ultimate dream in easier way.
    Now, I don't mind to watch their video in a bigger screen than my small size monitor of my computer and view their observation from above.
    Please click here to watch.
    Perhaps one day, if the technology of wingsuit flying get more advance to carry two persons, then I will try it for sure.

Last Modified By kombizz at 13 Oct 2011 - 4:58 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    13 Oct 2011 - 4:57 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

AlexandraSD
    13 Oct 2011 - 5:03 PM

Learn lucid dreaming techniques Grin

fraser
    fraser  10631 forum posts Scotland14 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Oct 2011 - 5:08 PM

To get an EC from PeteWink

musicianbruce
    13 Oct 2011 - 6:37 PM

A friend of mine has a really nice young NHS carer friend and work colleague.
    He just wants to be reasonably ill and get them to tuck him in every nightSmile

ade_mcfade
    ade_mcfade  1014708 forum posts England216 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Oct 2011 - 10:47 AM

financial independance would be a nice dream

kathrynlouise
    kathrynlouise e2 Member 2364 forum postskathrynlouise vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Oct 2011 - 11:33 AM

Other than the usual of winning the lottery so financial worries are a thing of the past, learn to drive but there is enough numptys on the road without me adding to it Grin I'm healthy, happy most of the time Tongue So my ultimate dream would just be to take photos half as good as you guys GrinGrinGrin
    Kathryn

kombizz
    14 Oct 2011 - 1:59 PM

Quote: Financial independance would be a nice dream

I do agree, but sometimes your ultimate dream takes 'you' beyond any borders. - Be positive.

Last Modified By kombizz at 14 Oct 2011 - 1:59 PM
    ade_mcfade
    ade_mcfade  1014708 forum posts England216 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Oct 2011 - 4:17 PM

I guess "financial independence" is where your income is not related to your personal efforts - i.e. your organisation/capital provides an income whether you're there or not...

But the next best thing is "doing what you love" to provide your living - and I guess also that many people who do this are the ones who eventually become financially independant. Its no chore to work 18 hours a day if you love what you're doing, so they're more motivated

kombizz
    14 Oct 2011 - 4:24 PM

Quote: I guess "financial independence" is where your income is not related to your personal efforts - i.e. your organisation/capital provides an income whether you're there or not...

But the next best thing is "doing what you love" to provide your living - and I guess also that many people who do this are the ones who eventually become financially independant. Its no chore to work 18 hours a day if you love what you're doing, so they're more motivated

I agree

kathrynlouise
    kathrynlouise e2 Member 2364 forum postskathrynlouise vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Oct 2011 - 6:56 AM

Looking at some of the shots you guys put on here, you should sell them and be loaded Grin
    Some amazing photos.
    Kathryn

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.