Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

What is your ultimate dream?

kombizz
9 591 1 United States
13 Oct 2011 4:57PM
Q:What is my ultimate dream?
A: I always wanted to fly and take images from above.
Then I am a chicken and never tried it!!
Of course not all people are similar to me. For example, Jeb and Roberta are brave enough to do my ultimate dream in easier way.
Now, I don't mind to watch their video in a bigger screen than my small size monitor of my computer and view their observation from above.
Please click here to watch.
Perhaps one day, if the technology of wingsuit flying get more advance to carry two persons, then I will try it for sure.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

13 Oct 2011 5:03PM
Learn lucid dreaming techniques Grin
fraser e2
10 631 14 Scotland
13 Oct 2011 5:08PM
To get an EC from PeteWink
13 Oct 2011 6:37PM
A friend of mine has a really nice young NHS carer friend and work colleague.
He just wants to be reasonably ill and get them to tuck him in every nightSmile
ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
14 Oct 2011 10:47AM
financial independance would be a nice dream
14 Oct 2011 11:33AM
Other than the usual of winning the lottery so financial worries are a thing of the past, learn to drive but there is enough numptys on the road without me adding to it Grin I'm healthy, happy most of the time Tongue So my ultimate dream would just be to take photos half as good as you guys GrinGrinGrin
Kathryn
kombizz
9 591 1 United States
14 Oct 2011 1:59PM

Quote:Financial independance would be a nice dream

I do agree, but sometimes your ultimate dream takes 'you' beyond any borders. - Be positive.
ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
14 Oct 2011 4:17PM
I guess "financial independence" is where your income is not related to your personal efforts - i.e. your organisation/capital provides an income whether you're there or not...

But the next best thing is "doing what you love" to provide your living - and I guess also that many people who do this are the ones who eventually become financially independant. Its no chore to work 18 hours a day if you love what you're doing, so they're more motivated
kombizz
9 591 1 United States
14 Oct 2011 4:24PM

Quote:I guess "financial independence" is where your income is not related to your personal efforts - i.e. your organisation/capital provides an income whether you're there or not...

But the next best thing is "doing what you love" to provide your living - and I guess also that many people who do this are the ones who eventually become financially independant. Its no chore to work 18 hours a day if you love what you're doing, so they're more motivated

I agree
16 Oct 2011 6:56AM
Looking at some of the shots you guys put on here, you should sell them and be loaded Grin
Some amazing photos.
Kathryn

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.