Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What MIRRORLESS camera do you have?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139385 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
4 May 2012 - 7:37 PM

Quote: We need a thread for all things mirrorless

Do you mean a separate forum section?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
4 May 2012 - 7:37 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

StrayCat
StrayCat  1014407 forum posts Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
4 May 2012 - 7:46 PM

That might be ok for the future, but it takes so long to do it. I think we need something now where people can go to get comments on the equipment, and links to further information, all in one place. There have already been suggestions on Dpreview of a separate mirrorless forum.

Last Modified By StrayCat at 4 May 2012 - 7:50 PM
Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139385 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
4 May 2012 - 7:57 PM

A bit like Nikon Nation then?

StrayCat
4 May 2012 - 8:21 PM

CB, to be honest, I know little about Nikon Nation. I suppose we could even have just a group chat thread dedicated to mirrorless cameras, and whenever/if Epz gets around to something else, have it transferred over or something. I have just been reading a thread on another site re C-AF on the E-M5 that has some interesting info in it, here, and this just doesn't seem like the right place for it.

Carabosse
4 May 2012 - 8:41 PM

Quote: There have already been suggestions on Dpreview of a separate mirrorless forum.

They already have a separate M4/3 forum but obviously this excludes non-M4/3 mirrorless.

kaybee
kaybee  103761 forum posts Scotland24 Constructive Critique Points
4 May 2012 - 9:52 PM

Carabosse ........... I use it as the main lens and it is on the camera for probably 75% of the time and use it for portraits of my grandson, street shots, landscapes - you name it.
Here
Here
Here
Here

keith selmes
4 May 2012 - 9:59 PM

Quote: we could even have just a group chat thread dedicated to mirrorless cameras,

Like the EVIL/CSC/M4/3 group that we're in now ?

Carabosse
4 May 2012 - 11:49 PM

Quote: I use it as the main lens and it is on the camera for probably 75% of the time

Gosh your certainly use it for a wide variety of subjects, Roy - thanks for the links. Smile

Temptation is looming its ugly head again! Sad Lol! Wink

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1314819 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
5 May 2012 - 12:21 AM

Quote: I suppose we could even have just a group chat thread dedicated to mirrorless cameras, and whenever/if Epz gets around to something else, have it transferred over or something. I have just been reading a thread on another site re C-AF on the E-M5 that has some interesting info in it, here, and this just doesn't seem like the right place for it.

Why not Denny

Carabosse
5 May 2012 - 12:31 AM

But what happens once most of EPZ has a mirrorless camera? Lol! Wink

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1314819 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
5 May 2012 - 12:37 AM

At that stage I think we will all give up with camera`s and use are phones instead Smile

Carabosse
5 May 2012 - 12:52 AM

Quote: At that stage I think we will all give up with camera`s and use are phones instead Smile

You may not be too far wrong there. Even our revered Editor has admitted to using the camera on his iPhone (shock, horror! Wink)

StrayCat
5 May 2012 - 5:08 AM

Somebody start one, please.Tongue

psbern
psbern  2 United States
5 May 2012 - 1:13 PM

I have the 17mm 2.8 lens on a PM1 it constantly is in AF motion unless I turn off to single autofocus by depressing the release 1/2 way. This does not happen with the 14-42 lens. Is this a problem with the lens or do we need to return it for repair?

Carabosse
5 May 2012 - 1:15 PM

Incidentally does anyone on here have the SEMA-1 mic adaptor, which fits all Pens and the OM-D? It seems a lot of cash (around 80) for a simple adaptor and a little mic... which I probably wouldn't use anyway, as I already have other mics I would prefer to utilise.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.