Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

What's on your Mobile phone?

fotoart 10 35 United Kingdom
2 Aug 2008 1:02AM
I recently acquired a Palm Treo mobile telephone and I am having fun storing all kinds of information in it, including photography information.
I was wondering what other people are storing in their mobiles and if they are interested in swapping ideas and/or details?
Regards
Don

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
2 Aug 2008 1:12AM
The only problem with storing details on a mobile is when it gets lost or stolen! Wink

The only thing I store on my mobile are any photos I have taken with it - and only until I can download them onto my PC......
Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
2 Aug 2008 1:14AM
What no numbers Smile
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
2 Aug 2008 1:16AM
There is the odd number on it too. Smile
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
2 Aug 2008 8:02AM

Quote:I was wondering what other people are storing in their mobiles

People's names with their Phone Numbers
Big Bri 13 15.7k United Kingdom
2 Aug 2008 8:17AM

Quote:The only problem with storing details on a mobile is when it gets lost or stolen

Never heard of backups ?

Smile

On mine.... contacts (names, addresses, phone numbers, email etc), my email, task list, maps of Europe (for Tomtom), various OS maps (for PocketNav), some music, photos, videos,
Emmm - nothing, I do have one but can't think where it is.
We couldn't even work out how to find out how much credit was left on. Not that we can get a signal in Gilsland anyway.
Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
2 Aug 2008 8:47AM
contacts, mp3, movies, games, softwares, photos.
Strobe 7 1.3k United States
2 Aug 2008 9:00AM
Nothing, I use it for an alarm and a telephone thats it, even though it has one of the latest cameras on it I have never taken a photo.

Unfortunatly I also have a Blackberry but once again I only use that for e-mail.
redstag e2
9 100 14 United Kingdom
2 Aug 2008 9:35AM
I hate my Blackberry, I just never feel like I'm out of the office.
On my phone I have some games ringtones and numbers, I have also copied my pool of light shot, the resized image for EPZ fits my screen perfectly and with backlighting and at that size it looks really great! (Even if I do say so myself).
Jon
Kris_Dutson 12 8.2k 1 England
2 Aug 2008 10:15AM
Phone numbers.
davey 10 246 England
2 Aug 2008 10:24AM
Dust.
fotoart 10 35 United Kingdom
2 Aug 2008 11:20AM
Thanks for the obvious comments, like numbers and photos ....... If you have a Palm you might like to look at http://www.dofmaster.com/custom3.html which is a free depth of field calculator I was wondering whether anyone knew of any other similar programs?
MikeA 10 1.2k England
2 Aug 2008 12:16PM

Quote:was wondering what other people are storing in their mobiles

Phone numbers - but then it is only designed to send and receive phone calls, do they do other things as well?
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
2 Aug 2008 1:12PM

Quote:Never heard of backups ?

Who, other than BB, actually backs up their mobile phone? Grin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.