Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

what's one reading at the moment

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Peter_West
    3 Apr 2013 - 1:10 PM

Hello all. Just finished my latest book last night, last one of the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo trilogy, and very good they where too, having to go back to the paper kind, seeming I dropped my Kindle in bath Sad, not recommended lol, just had a browse through Amazon top one hundred but nothing jumps out at me, what’s everybody reading at moment,

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    3 Apr 2013 - 1:10 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Gaucho
    Gaucho e2 Member 122059 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Apr 2013 - 1:20 PM

The Lewis Trilogy. An enjoyable read, if not too taxing.

Carabosse
    Carabosse e2 Member 1139367 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Apr 2013 - 1:21 PM

There's already a thread here about book reading. Smile

There a site called Goodreads which aims to help with book choices. I have really given it a go yet.

timbo
    timbo  11591 forum posts United Kingdom
    3 Apr 2013 - 1:50 PM

All the James Herriots. Should have got round to it years ago, utterly wonderful

Peter_West
    3 Apr 2013 - 2:01 PM

Well Just bought Cabinet of Curiosities off Amazon grand total £0.01 second hand £1.50 delivery result i think

YoBellzaa
    YoBellzaa ePHOTOzine Staff 7224 forum postsYoBellzaa vcard England
    3 Apr 2013 - 2:43 PM

Enterprise Management - Complete Text: Paper E2 (CIMA). Exam in around 6 weeks.

Gaucho
    Gaucho e2 Member 122059 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Apr 2013 - 3:23 PM

A riveting read! Good luck Dan, I'm sure you'll do well.

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 85793 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Apr 2013 - 3:49 PM

Quote: Well Just bought Cabinet of Curiosities off Amazon grand total £0.01 second hand £1.50 delivery result i think

I'm working my way through all the Prendergast books at the moment - up to the 6th one now - Dance with Death

sherlob
    sherlob e2 Member 82202 forum postssherlob vcard United Kingdom119 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Apr 2013 - 6:38 PM

The Harry Hole books by Jo Nesbo are worth a look (if you liked the Larson books).

Robert_Malcolm

Fatal Misconceptions - about the history of the eugenics movement.

seahawk
    seahawk e2 Member 6488 forum postsseahawk vcard United Kingdom
    3 Apr 2013 - 7:12 PM

'The Historian' by Elizabeth Kostova and I'm also working my way through the Millenium Trilogy as well.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.