Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

what's this mean guys ? (p/s cs6)

11 Jan 2013 1:34PM
img-0549-1-.jpg

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

digicammad 11 22.0k 37 United Kingdom
11 Jan 2013 1:41PM
It means your monitor is on its side.

Grin
digicammad 11 22.0k 37 United Kingdom
11 Jan 2013 1:41PM
Have you only just installed Photoshop? From the message it looks as if you are trying to run Adobe Bridge but have not yet run Photoshop on that machine, though I'm not sure why that would matter.
KevSB 10 1.4k 5 United Kingdom
11 Jan 2013 1:51PM
As digi has Said, Bridge is unble to find CS,It may be that CS needs to installed first by running it or chech to see you have the software installed
jimmin 6 6 United Kingdom
11 Jan 2013 3:18PM
Hi you may need to open bridge>edit>preferences>file type associations (make sure your jpg,tiff raw ect open with your version of cs) also tab down to startup scripts and tick adobe bridge cs and adobe photoshop cs. Hope this helps
GazzaG2003 11 252 England
11 Jan 2013 3:23PM
This happened to me before, thats because i installed "Adobe design premium" which is a suite of adobe programs and i had to open for example Fireworks first once i done that Photoshop/bridge etc opened no problem, that was my experience.
11 Jan 2013 3:24PM
hi guys.
yes, I've have cs6 installed for some time now.
This is a strange one & it seems to be related to acr, not the p/s format,
When i double click on a raw image in bridge, the image will open up in acr, but if I right click & select 'open in camera raw' that's the message that appears & the image will not open will not open.
This is not really a problem, I was just wondering Wink

ok, here's another one : Is it possible to open j pegs in acr ?
11 Jan 2013 4:27PM
Hello Mr 41
Yes you can, one way is in Bridge go to Edit click Camera Raw Preferences at the bottom you should see jpeg and tiff handling with the
option to open jpegs and tiffs in ACR, just check the boxes. After that double on any jpeg or tiff and they will automatically open in ACR,
I hope I have remembered that correctly.
David

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.