Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
1. Remove your lap top from its bag
2. Open the laptop slowly and carefully
3. Turn on
4. Ensure the passenger next to you is watching
5. Connect to the Internet
6. Close your eyes for a brief moment, open them again, turn your gaze upwards to the sky as if in prayer
7. Take a deep breath and open this site Linky thing
8. Turn and observe the facial expression of your neighbouring passenger
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
More like a way for masochists to get free servicing for an undifined period of time courtesy of Western governments.
Lol. Like it.
Also works on trains and buses!
Oh my, that must be the quickest way to make pilots decide they had better land at the nearest airport!
I'll visit you all in jail then!
Maybe understandably the Americans still have no sense of humour about this sort of thing.
Got an interesting response in my open plan office though
Quote: 8. Turn and observe the facial expression of your neighbouring passenger
9. Have your lawyers number handy.
10. Be polite to overseas prison officials ( life can be sweeter that way )
11. Depandant on your nationality, Have the number of consulat.
12. Have a donors card, In case the " Air Marshall " shoots before asking questions.
13. Have decent medical insurance, Make sure it covers " Gunshot Wounds ".
14. Good luck....A rabbits foot might help, Even though it did nothing for the Rabbit.
A prayer mat might be useful too, and ask your next seat neighbour "Which way is east please"?
Garlic and Beans has always workd for me!
Quote: Garlic and Beans has always workd for me!
That's why they give you a little directable air blower above your seat....
Ooops -- that wasn't you sat beside me was it Jools?
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
1st July 2014 - 31st July 2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View July's Photo Month Calendar