Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

What would be your dream photographic assignment?

janeez e2
6 1.2k 8 United Kingdom
23 Jun 2013 12:55PM
If you could do anything at all what would it be? Past, present or future.

Mine would be to photograph the Hollywood greats of yesteryear. There was such a romance surrounding the images that were produced back then and the stars themselves were like gods.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

scottishphototours 10 2.5k 2 Scotland
23 Jun 2013 1:14PM
This is mine.... Alaskan Bears
stevie e2
10 1.2k 2 United Kingdom
23 Jun 2013 1:15PM
I'd like to get a letter from National Geographic begging me to work as their African wildlife photographer for an enormous salary and unlimited expenses, with all gear that I want provided. Am I being a tad optimistic?
ade_mcfade e2
10 14.8k 216 England
23 Jun 2013 1:27PM
Probably to photograph the top 50 tallest skyscrapers in the world

A long assignment, lots of travel, opportunity to see new cultures and people on the way.

I've shot the tallest - that's insanely high, higher than both world trade centers on top of each other, so just need to get round the other 49 (though I think I shot a few of them at Dubai Marina, there is a 1350 footer there. Looks tiny.
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
23 Jun 2013 1:34PM
From a safe distance and with no people getting injured / killed.

1) An avalanche, preferably in the Swiss Alps.
2) An erupting volcano, including some night shots.
pulsar69 10 1.6k 6 United Kingdom
23 Jun 2013 2:23PM
Photographing another planet , preferably a very derelict one full of old Asylums and Chemical Plants, oh and taking along a dozen naked blond models for decoration.
SlowSong e2
6 4.6k 29 England
23 Jun 2013 2:53PM
Documenting rock concerts. Rehearsals, backstage life, audiences, hangers-on, roadies and performances.
saltireblue e2
4 4.1k 26 Norway
23 Jun 2013 3:22PM
Past: Documenting the building of Stonehenge or the great Pyramids. Photo-journalist at Waterloo.
Present: Frilance travelling photographer, la Johnny Haglund .
Future: Who knows?
Consulo 10 768 10 Scotland
23 Jun 2013 3:31PM
I'd have to think deeper, but what immediately springs to mind is an in-depth photographic study of Iceland. I know it's a favourite place for many photographer's, but I've never been and I adore what I've seen.
JohnParminter 7 1.2k 14 England
23 Jun 2013 9:22PM
To photograph the fifty finest mountains in Scotland.
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
23 Jun 2013 9:51PM

Quote:To photograph the fifty finest mountains in Scotland.

How do you define " finest " or is that an excuse to photograph ALL of them and then choose the fifty Wink
23 Jun 2013 11:02PM

Quote:How do you define " finest "

Impeccable wisdom Jeff.... Wink
Carabosse e2
11 39.5k 269 England
23 Jun 2013 11:48PM
The highest ones? Wink
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
24 Jun 2013 4:33AM
I'd be on the first aircraft available to the S.American rainforests and photograph every creepy crawly, insect, butterfly, moth and spider I could find before man and his greed destroys it all and replaces it all with Palm Oil trees!........Oh the scandal of what's happening out there is indefensible, when are we ever going to learn?

When it's gone it's gone and they'll be no bringing it back and you know what? Maybe not in my lifetime, but I'm sure that by doing this to our rainforests in the name of greed, Mother Nature will come back and bite us all on the ass because of it with a few life threatening disasters of her own for humankind to deal with, in fact I think she's already getting miffed by giving us this awful weather, .......But She hasn't even started yet though, you mark my wordsSadSadSadSad
24 Jun 2013 8:26AM

Quote:The highest ones? Wink

Not necessarily. Some of the best are the smallest ones. You might have to buy the book to find out which ones though...... Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.