Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What would be your dream photographic assignment?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

janeez
janeez e2 Member 61192 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
23 Jun 2013 - 12:55 PM

If you could do anything at all what would it be? Past, present or future.

Mine would be to photograph the Hollywood greats of yesteryear. There was such a romance surrounding the images that were produced back then and the stars themselves were like gods.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
23 Jun 2013 - 12:55 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

scottishphototours

This is mine.... Alaskan Bears

stevie
stevie e2 Member 101198 forum postsstevie vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
23 Jun 2013 - 1:15 PM

I'd like to get a letter from National Geographic begging me to work as their African wildlife photographer for an enormous salary and unlimited expenses, with all gear that I want provided. Am I being a tad optimistic?

Last Modified By stevie at 23 Jun 2013 - 1:17 PM
ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014805 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
23 Jun 2013 - 1:27 PM

Probably to photograph the top 50 tallest skyscrapers in the world

A long assignment, lots of travel, opportunity to see new cultures and people on the way.

I've shot the tallest - that's insanely high, higher than both world trade centers on top of each other, so just need to get round the other 49 (though I think I shot a few of them at Dubai Marina, there is a 1350 footer there. Looks tiny.

JJGEE
JJGEE  96303 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
23 Jun 2013 - 1:34 PM

From a safe distance and with no people getting injured / killed.

1) An avalanche, preferably in the Swiss Alps.
2) An erupting volcano, including some night shots.

pulsar69
pulsar69  101611 forum posts United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
23 Jun 2013 - 2:23 PM

Photographing another planet , preferably a very derelict one full of old Asylums and Chemical Plants, oh and taking along a dozen naked blond models for decoration.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64430 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
23 Jun 2013 - 2:53 PM

Documenting rock concerts. Rehearsals, backstage life, audiences, hangers-on, roadies and performances.

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43913 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway25 Constructive Critique Points
23 Jun 2013 - 3:22 PM

Past: Documenting the building of Stonehenge or the great Pyramids. Photo-journalist at Waterloo.
Present: Frilance travelling photographer, la Johnny Haglund.
Future: Who knows?

Consulo
Consulo  10768 forum posts Scotland10 Constructive Critique Points
23 Jun 2013 - 3:31 PM

I'd have to think deeper, but what immediately springs to mind is an in-depth photographic study of Iceland. I know it's a favourite place for many photographer's, but I've never been and I adore what I've seen.

JohnParminter
23 Jun 2013 - 9:22 PM

To photograph the fifty finest mountains in Scotland.

JJGEE
JJGEE  96303 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
23 Jun 2013 - 9:51 PM

Quote: To photograph the fifty finest mountains in Scotland.

How do you define " finest " or is that an excuse to photograph ALL of them and then choose the fifty Wink

JohnParminter
23 Jun 2013 - 11:02 PM

Quote: How do you define " finest "

Impeccable wisdom Jeff.... Wink

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139430 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
23 Jun 2013 - 11:48 PM

The highest ones? Wink

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114521 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
24 Jun 2013 - 4:33 AM

I'd be on the first aircraft available to the S.American rainforests and photograph every creepy crawly, insect, butterfly, moth and spider I could find before man and his greed destroys it all and replaces it all with Palm Oil trees!........Oh the scandal of what's happening out there is indefensible, when are we ever going to learn?

When it's gone it's gone and they'll be no bringing it back and you know what? Maybe not in my lifetime, but I'm sure that by doing this to our rainforests in the name of greed, Mother Nature will come back and bite us all on the ass because of it with a few life threatening disasters of her own for humankind to deal with, in fact I think she's already getting miffed by giving us this awful weather, .......But She hasn't even started yet though, you mark my wordsSadSadSadSad

Last Modified By Ade_Osman at 24 Jun 2013 - 4:34 AM
JohnParminter
24 Jun 2013 - 8:26 AM

Quote: The highest ones? Wink

Not necessarily. Some of the best are the smallest ones. You might have to buy the book to find out which ones though...... Wink

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.