Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

What would be your dream photographic assignment?

janeez e2
6 1.2k 8 United Kingdom
24 Jun 2013 9:34AM
Ade, one of my other thoughts were to fast forward 200 years and photograph what we have done to the planet. Then I could bring it back and see if it would make a difference!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
24 Jun 2013 10:42AM

Quote:Ade, one of my other thoughts were to fast forward 200 years and photograph what we have done to the planet. Then I could bring it back and see if it would make a difference!

The rate things are going I don't think the human species will last that long, especially if you look at the last 200 years, factor in population explosion, virulent viruses and disease as well as the possibility of a third world war, probably over fuel and the outlook doesn't look!...........On a positive note though, Mother nature will win through in the end just as it did when the dinosaurs were wiped out and the countless other disasters that have happened over time . The earth hopefully will recover, whether or not we'll still be here to see it I think remains to be seen, I doubt it......It's my Grandchildren's grandchildren I fear for the most....And on that gloomy note, who wants to be around to shoot that then? Wink
Canonshots e2
4 106 13 United Kingdom
24 Jun 2013 10:35PM
I would have loved to be there with a camera at the moment when Neil Armstrong took his "one small step". Since I was not, then it would be fascinating to be able to photograph a series of computers ranging from EDSAC to the latest iPad.
Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
24 Jun 2013 10:43PM
The Vietnam war but from the North Vietnamese (peoples army) side.
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
25 Jun 2013 2:03AM
I want to go a year into the future and photograph the share price pages of the Financial Times. Grin
randomrubble
10 3.0k 12 United Kingdom
25 Jun 2013 8:39AM
I'd like to have Iwan Baan's job!
25 Jun 2013 9:10AM
Super car studio session.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.