Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Whats wrong with this image

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

50% OFF new PortraitPro 12, plus EXTRA 5% OFF code EPHZROS414
allactphoto
11 Sep 2012 - 7:15 PM

1-a-014a.jpg

I need your opinions. Can you find the Photoshop work done on this image? If you were an a consumer would you see anything odd? Check the front row.

thanks

allactphoto

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
11 Sep 2012 - 7:15 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

camay
camay  7111 forum posts Scotland3 Constructive Critique Points
11 Sep 2012 - 7:20 PM

The boy on the right's left hand?

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114435 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
11 Sep 2012 - 7:26 PM

One or two of the heads look like they've been pasted in IMHO, especially in the lower group?

Ade

petebfrance
11 Sep 2012 - 7:55 PM

mm - it looks to me as though the group has been pasted on to the grass. The guy on the left was probably standing and so on, lack of deeper shadows beneath the knees. Must be my monitor Wink
Pete

macroman
macroman  1115312 forum posts England
11 Sep 2012 - 7:59 PM

Front left boy's hand, arm and shoulder look strange,
It may be OK, but it just looks odd.

The hand of the boy top row RHS seems to in font of the shoulder of bottom RHS boy.

Last Modified By macroman at 11 Sep 2012 - 8:04 PM
MikeRC
MikeRC e2 Member 83465 forum postsMikeRC vcard United Kingdom
11 Sep 2012 - 8:07 PM

Hi...It's like a lot of my manipulated images...great so long as it's for your own amusement Smile
....but it'll never get past the experts....sorry.
.....Mike

macroman
macroman  1115312 forum posts England
11 Sep 2012 - 8:13 PM

But would the average man in the street notice, before he gets hit by a bus?

Just keep practising, you'll get there.

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 33385 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway22 Constructive Critique Points
11 Sep 2012 - 8:17 PM

The boy(?) front row, 2nd from left appears to be about to get strangled...one hand on each side of his/her neck...just to mention one fault...

Craggwildlife
Craggwildlife e2 Member 567 forum postsCraggwildlife vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
11 Sep 2012 - 8:27 PM

Quote: The boy(?) front row, 2nd from left appears to be about to get strangled...one hand on each side of his/her neck...just to mention one fault...

a hand too many....

looks to me like they have all been pasted separately

but well done

dlp

Jestertheclown
11 Sep 2012 - 8:31 PM

At this size and resolution, it's hard to say which specific alteration, if that's the right word and it looks as if there are several, have been carried out.
As a consumer, perhaps one of the boys' parents; yes, I would think something odd had occurred.

Presumably, you're going to tell us?

allactphoto
11 Sep 2012 - 8:45 PM

Wow! Only one person got it! There is only one alteration, they are not pasted together. (its the boy on the right , front row. Its his arm, in the original hes grabing his crotch)
As far as the kids stranging each other, they are. Grin
I can't decide if it will pass the parents or not. Thanks for the imput.

cats_123
cats_123 e2 Member 103959 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland24 Constructive Critique Points
11 Sep 2012 - 8:58 PM

why would you want to `cheat' your consumer? a sure fire way of losing repeat business Sad

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 813402 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
11 Sep 2012 - 9:05 PM

I am not sure how that is cheating as what the OP did was trying to improve the photo?
The shot itself does nothing for me as they looked like they were amputated. Still, the parents might like it. So, go for it.

allactphoto
11 Sep 2012 - 9:06 PM

40 mile drive to reshoot, if its even possible

Jestertheclown
11 Sep 2012 - 9:44 PM

Quote: 40 mile drive to reshoot, if its even possible

Do you mean that you only took the one shot?

I take shots like this all the time for the schools where I work or am involved with and would never have come away until I was happy that I had at least one four or five good ones.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.