Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

whats your favourite place for photographing wildlife?

19 Jul 2013 9:28PM
Any of the Hebridean islands - superb for eagles as well as some whales and dolphins. There are also some fantastic empty beaches which are great for landscapes

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
20 Jul 2013 8:48AM

Quote:The Henley Regatta
I love woman and I`m a terrible flirt, never missed one in thirty years Smile Smile

Are you saying the women of Henley Regatta are categorised as wildlife, Paul?Grin
I have three fave's Clumber Park (Nottinghamshire), Rufford Park (Nottinghamshire) and The Yorkshire Wildlife Park in Doncaster Grin
phil1963 e2
2 265 United Kingdom
10 Jan 2014 10:16AM
In and around pitlochry (well,anywhere in Scotland) and North wales (especially Llandulas (we have a holiday home there)
13 Feb 2014 7:59PM
My local zoo at Dudley, home of beautiful Daseep. I need to visit YWP as that's where my favourite tigress in the world was moved to before Christmas, Tschuna. I have been to Chester and that's a lovely zoo, would love to go to Paradise wildlife park but too far when I don't drive. Would love to see tigers in the wild as they are my passion but doubt if i'll ever have money to spare to ever do that. I'd love to visit different zoos and see other cats but leaves one a little limited.
JawDborn e2
2 795 1 England
13 Feb 2014 10:30PM
Newcastle Bigg Market on a Saturday night

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.