Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

When was the last time you used your film camera?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Kris_Dutson
28 Nov 2013 - 8:49 PM

Quote:

May 2006.

Time to have another go then Grin

I think not. Smile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
28 Nov 2013 - 8:49 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

iancrowson
iancrowson e2 Member 4211 forum postsiancrowson vcard United Kingdom129 Constructive Critique Points
29 Nov 2013 - 10:36 AM

This week, and last week. I take it dog walking with me.

dogwalkers1-r-.jpg

Last Modified By iancrowson at 29 Nov 2013 - 10:36 AM
pentaxpete
29 Nov 2013 - 3:05 PM

Andy and Pablo -- Thanks for viewing and comments -- well - if I don't use up all my FILM in my Fridges I will still be shooting in another 40 years time -- maybe the old cameras will need another 'Lube' by then too !

pablophotographer

Today, total four frames shot, new landscape locations and a pottery statue of a ram. Thankfully despite in the shadow due to the 400 iso if the Kodak Ultramax I am expecting a good unshaken result despite using 1/4th of a second at f/5.6

pentaxpete
31 Dec 2013 - 1:53 PM

Used my 'Gift' Chinon CG-5 over Christmas for some 'family' shots-- visited some Wife's friends on 29th Dec where there was a rather 'Dishy' Filipina girl studying for her PhD in Biosciences home from Uni -- I got her to pose -- I had 2005 dated 'Boots' ( FUJI) Universal 400 film loaded, rated at 200 ASA for bounce flash with my Mecablitz 45CL3 at f4 and 1/30th sec to try to let some of the Christmas tree lights through - I got results back today from Boots in Brentwood High Street, and scanned a print on Fuji paper -
glorianna.jpg

pablophotographer

Shot one frame today form a store display : Not sure if it was Lego or Playmobil, lol

franken
franken e2 Member 123134 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
31 Dec 2013 - 5:09 PM

It must be over three years since I've shot a roll of film.

Over the years I'd collected well over 30 film cameras as I used to buy latest versions and keep the old ones.

They were all Pentax or Pentax fitting and as we were moving and downsizing something had to go so they all went on Ebay.

I regret not keeping one of my two almost mint Pentax ME Supers and an MZ7!Sad

Ken

pentaxpete
1 Jan 2014 - 11:34 AM

fanken -- I shed a tearat your post !!

pentaxpete
2 Jan 2014 - 10:41 AM

Yesterday I finished up a roll of 120 Kodak TCN 400 dated 2003 in my 1961 Rolleiflex 2.8F Planar-- I took a shot 'contre-jour' to test if the lens was still OK after all those years -- well, it WAS, NO FLARE and still sharp ! Subject is my Wife's Pots in which she has some Tulip bulbs. I used 1/125 at f16 with film rated at 125 ASA as it was so old ( but in a 'fridge) and processed myself in C41
pots.jpg

pablophotographer

Another two frames shot today! An indoors to outdoors one (why should I get wet? hehe) and an indoors-indoors one, lol. In a crazy moment I have ordered 8 rolls of my beloved 35mm Kodak BW400CN, for 39.98. I would scream bargain but I forgot to ask their expiry date Blush

pablophotographer

Happily singing a John Lennon's song with slightly changed lyrics:
'You may say I'm a potty, but I'm not the only one Smile '

Excellent result Pete!

pentaxpete
4 Jan 2014 - 2:53 PM

Quote: Another two frames shot today! An indoors to outdoors one (why should I get wet? hehe) and an indoors-indoors one, lol. In a crazy moment I have ordered 8 rolls of my beloved 35mm Kodak BW400CN, for 39.98. I would scream bargain but I forgot to ask their expiry date Blush

Yes, I have used that film and still have some in 'fridge , but it is a PIG to print on standard B&W paper due to the heavy Orange mask -- the 120 Kodak TCN 400 has a very slight mask and prints better.

pablophotographer

I do have an Ilford 120 film in the fridge, long expired now for my Seagull TLR Blush ... one day ....
Another two frames shot today on the 400ISO Ultramax, won't hold me breath until this gets printed..

Andysnapper
Andysnapper e2 Member 6101 forum postsAndysnapper vcard England18 Constructive Critique Points
8 Jan 2014 - 10:50 AM

Just waiting on 4 rolls of 120 (3 Portra 400 and 1 Fomapan 100 b&w) from Peak Imaging. All shot over New Year in Northumberland and I'm hopefully that there might be a couple worth printing and framing but as always (and this is one of the main reasons I love film) I won't know until they arrive. Wink

Andy

pablophotographer

One frame shot yesterday. Good on you Andy, please upload some pictures when they arrive!

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.