Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

When was the last time you used your film camera?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

pentaxpete
8 Jan 2014 - 1:22 PM

Been out today with my 1962 Rolleiflex 3.5 E3 Planar loaded with some more outdated Kodak T400CN 'Chromogenic' film but took only three shots on it so far. I got it from a Camera Club member in his 80's -- an ex- Sailor I introduced to the Club in the 1990's-- some years ago he didn't turn up to Club for a long time so I phoned to see how he was getting on -- " Oh dear -- not been very well at all -- think I'm Going " he said --- " Oh Bart -- don't think like that " I replied, " But if you DO 'GO' put me down for your old ROLLEIFLEX -- " You Old BUGGER -- you might as well get it NOW then" he replied with a smile I could tell !! So I rushed there and he handed me his 1962 3.5 E3 Planar but it cost me 60-00 to get the winding cogs done and a CLA !

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
8 Jan 2014 - 1:22 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

pablophotographer

Yesterday and today, good weather conditions but quite early in the morning. We'll see Smile

Andysnapper
Andysnapper e2 Member 6100 forum postsAndysnapper vcard England18 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jan 2014 - 2:26 PM

Here's a couple from the North East. Both on a Mamiya C330f, colour on Portra 400 and b&w on Fomapan 100.

twizell-castle1.jpg

berwick-bridges2.jpg

pablophotographer

Another 3 frames shot today! Two as planned, one by accident, lol

pablophotographer

oops! and a couple of frames yesterday!

pablophotographer

A close up carnation macro frame shot today with a new found lens (part of an old lens!)

mikesavage
mikesavage  12239 forum posts England2 Constructive Critique Points
27 Jan 2014 - 1:29 AM

I've just cleaned my Sigma SA-7, put a couple of new CR2 batteries in it and hope to get out with it later on today, weather permitting.

pentaxpete
29 Jan 2014 - 5:59 PM

bart.jpg
here is 86 year old BART who gave me his Rolleiflex 3.5 E3 Planar which I used to take this available light photo at full aperture
He is holding one of his famous 'self - portraits' and he is making a book up illustrated with them .
2001 outdated Kodak T400 CN film rated 160 ASA and home=-processed in C41

trevorjb1406
30 Jan 2014 - 12:03 PM

I have a Nikon F5 as a back-up and I haven't used it for ages. A few days ago I was emptying a camera bag and found quite a few films so I think it about time I used them!

pablophotographer

Officially it was last night! I shot a stripped down Canon EOS (my best guess), indoors, no flash, under artificial light, in a place I visited to see if my wide converted lens could be fixed in a way I wanted to...

nickthompson
1 Feb 2014 - 9:35 AM

I was in Spain last week and shot 3 rolls of film on my FE 2. Taking them in today to get processed.

Nick

tomcat
tomcat e2 Member 95916 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
1 Feb 2014 - 10:29 PM

Andysnapper
Andysnapper e2 Member 6100 forum postsAndysnapper vcard England18 Constructive Critique Points
2 Feb 2014 - 3:10 PM

Ha ha...very clever...2002...oh very funny.

If you haven't got anything constructive to say its better to say nowtWink

franken
franken e2 Member 123126 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
2 Feb 2014 - 4:06 PM

Quote: Ha ha...very clever...2002...oh very funny.

If you haven't got anything constructive to say its better to say nowtWink

Um, as the heading of this topic is: When was the last time you used your film camera?

Perhaps Tomcat has been honest with his answer?

Andysnapper
2 Feb 2014 - 5:57 PM

Honest maybe, sarcastic, definitely. I don't really mind, just laid up with a cold and feeling grumpy, I just wish it had been funnier... 1902 for example would have had a certain finesse. Grin

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.