Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

When was the last time you used your film camera?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

pentaxpete
28 Aug 2014 - 10:19 AM

yesterday I went to London with Wife and I took my 'Gift' Contax RTS II Quartz with the Winder W-3 and BOY -- was it HEAVY !! I had some FP4 + loaded and took a few round Trafalgar Square of the 'Characters' there with the 50mm f1.4 Carl Zeiss planar T* and the Yashica 80-200mm f4 ML Zoom - film not finished up yet.
contax-rts-ii-quartz.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
28 Aug 2014 - 10:19 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

IGreenGables
IGreenGables e2 Member 40 forum postsIGreenGables vcard Denmark5 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2014 - 4:27 PM

Yesterday morning my M6 with an old 90mm lens. But still quite a few photos left on the film before I can try my first home development Smile

Isabel

pentaxpete
29 Aug 2014 - 6:12 PM

Hope all goes well -- I did MY 'First Home Development' in 1951 and had only a Kodak Brownie Hawkeye Box Camera !

IGreenGables
IGreenGables e2 Member 40 forum postsIGreenGables vcard Denmark5 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2014 - 6:23 PM

Quote: Hope all goes well -- I did MY 'First Home Development' in 1951 and had only a Kodak Brownie Hawkeye Box Camera !

I hope so too and if not this time then I will try again... Wink

Oh and cool camera the Hawkeye... Smile

Last Modified By IGreenGables at 29 Aug 2014 - 6:27 PM
pentaxpete
11 Sep 2014 - 5:50 PM

Today I went out with my 'gift' Yashica FR1 with the three lenses and the winder I got working -- it was given together with the Contax RTS II Quartz. I had loaded some Tri-X B&W and got some candids but not processed yet.

pablophotographer

Today for me as well, one portrait and one still life with my Minolta replica Smile

pablophotographer

Another frame shot today, an arts building frame containing a dome of a church and an empty field too.

pentaxpete
14 Sep 2014 - 2:17 PM

WoW !! Another 'Frame' shot -- and I thought I was 'tight' with amount of film I shoot, even getting 38 frames from a 36 exp or 27 frames from a 24 exposure !!

pablophotographer

Night shots last night Smile Yes, I do get 38 exposures out of a 36 frame roll and 26 on average by a 24 exposure roll. I must become more adamant about these half left frames which don't get developed by the developers, lol. It must be a joy to develop and print yours Pete.

pablophotographer

More frames shot today... rolls are near to end... both colour and black and white ... the thrill is on.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.