Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Where are you from??

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
iainhamiltonphotography

ok ill start this one lol lol

Im from Leyland in Lancashire Wink

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
21 Jul 2007 - 11:38 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

BlindMonkey
21 Jul 2007 - 11:46 PM

FIRST lol

Im from Sunderland in the North East, lived there for 28yrs, now im living in Rushall in the Midland, Sure i done this thread before LOL

Ian

Big Bri
Big Bri  1215507 forum posts England
21 Jul 2007 - 11:52 PM

I'm originally from a little place called Bramley, near Rotherham, but am currently residing in a computer generated room trying to throw an imaginary paper aeroplane out the f***ing window!!!

Fishnet
Fishnet  94976 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
21 Jul 2007 - 11:57 PM

I'm originally from Bromley, Kent, then moved to Farnborough, Kent aged 10 and now I reside in Stoke Newington, London.

I wish I could transport myself and all my friends elsewhere though.

BlindMonkey
22 Jul 2007 - 12:09 AM

Transport al us mad epz members to mars!

loweskid
loweskid  122042 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
22 Jul 2007 - 12:11 AM

Quote: but am currently residing in a computer generated room trying to throw an imaginary paper aeroplane out the f***ing window!!!

You need to get out more Brian Smile

Me - east Manchester (well, just a stone's throw over the border in Tameside actually) and still living in the house I was born in almost 60 years ago! Sad or wot? Handy if you like the mountains though - the Peak, Lakes, Yorkshire Dales and Snowdonia all within a couple of hour's drive... SmileSmileSmile

Sezz
Sezz e2 Member 9617 forum postsSezz vcard England15 Constructive Critique Points
22 Jul 2007 - 12:13 AM

Where to start? born in Luton, early years in Northants, Daventry, spent childhood in Poole (loved it) teenage years in Somerset, about 8months in West Africa, back to Somerset, last 4yrs in the Weald of Kent - very happy here but would move back to Poole in an instant if I could afford it Smile

Sez *

iainhamiltonphotography

well travelled then lol lol Smile

Sezz
Sezz e2 Member 9617 forum postsSezz vcard England15 Constructive Critique Points
22 Jul 2007 - 12:43 AM

Absolutely Iain, but I wouldn't have it any other way - have travelled to many places and still hanker to travel more! I just love to venture outside the box so to speak and experience different lifesyles!

S Smile

podgod
podgod  10494 forum posts Scotland3 Constructive Critique Points
22 Jul 2007 - 1:04 AM

From Moorends in South Yorkshire, now living in Forres, Moray via the RAF and many other places.

cameracat
cameracat  108575 forum posts Norfolk Island61 Constructive Critique Points
22 Jul 2007 - 1:10 AM

Alpha Centauri via a router in area 51.....Smile

KevinEllison
KevinEllison e2 Member 72417 forum postsKevinEllison vcard England
22 Jul 2007 - 1:52 AM

Born Dartford - Kent, Bedfordshire from 9 years old. 14 years on various rust buckets around the world and now reside in Raunds- Northamptonshire where the locals understanding of the word 'oar' is not nautical...

AnnaBanana
AnnaBanana e2 Member 7119 forum postsAnnaBanana vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
22 Jul 2007 - 6:27 AM

Born in Montreal, Quebec and spent almost 23 years living in the city of Saint Hubert, one of the suburbs.
Moved to Sunderland in NE England in 1999, and still live here Smile

S_Boulding
22 Jul 2007 - 8:50 AM

Born in reading, berkshire. but 3/4 welsh Smile

franken
franken e2 Member 112913 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
22 Jul 2007 - 8:51 AM

Born in Cardiff, now live in Barry.

Ken

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.